• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Although it has nothing to do with the Ammo subject, your rant about Obama being no "friend" to gunnies, and the majority of the American voters being stupid people does nothing to establish your credibility. In fact, for gunnies Obama has so far been better than President Bush, who didn't gibve a damn about your personal freedom. You have as much credibility as a paid Fox "contributor". :rolleyes: Most conservative have gotten beyond this stuff.

I agree bush was no angle, cant say i cared for the guy at all, but you cannot dispute the stuff that obama has rammed down our throats. i dont remember bush racking up trillions of dollars in debt and i dont remember him trying to tell me what healthcare i can and cant receive.Yes im fully aware of the patriot act and i dislike him as much as obama for the fact. the only reason obama hasnt taken more freedoms from us is because congress has put a stop to most of his crap. We the people stood up and demanded that they do what we have sent them there to do. have they listened? some, not all. but they have defiantly heard us now and some are starting to sweat as a result of their actions being brought to light.Obama is in bed with the u.n. another anti American organization along with hillary. It almost seems as if they are simply trying to destroy this country. instead of finding ways to bring business back, they are finding ways to drive more out of business.Over the years people never took things like the "assault weapons ban" or the ban on importing receivers very seriously till it was too late. heck they have already banned certain ammo from being imported. this man has payed attention and is doing something to make sure he can keep pursuing his hobby.

further more you have like 3 posts. My advice stop crapping in others threads, sit down, and pay attention. this was an ammo review. yes it was. not a political discussion. stop disrespecting this board. if you want to have a polical discussion start a thread then.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I love when people come wandering into gun forums and start talking about how Obama (or in many cases the Democratic Party) is our friend within the first 5 posts they have on the site.

Obvious Trolls are Obvious. But just to demonstrate how big a friend to gun owners the Democratic Party is, let me tell everyone what they brought us over the last 76 years:

1. The National Firearms Act of 1934
    a. Congress had a Democratic majority.

2. Gun Control Act of 1968

3. The Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act.
    Despite being defeated soundly in a recorded vote, Charlie Rangel declared that it passed and added it to the FOPA. Reagan signed it to get us the rest of the FOPA. However, it wouldn’t have been there to be signed at all if not for the Democrats trying to defeat the FOPA.

4. The Brady Handgun Law

5. The Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

6. The Lautenberg Amendment
    a. Made the 2nd Amendment a revocable privilege, instead of a fundamental right. Thanks, Charles Lautenberg

7. Defeated the Thune Amendment, denying us the right to carry
    a. The amendment would have allowed those of us with licenses or permits to carry, to carry in all states that issue licenses or permits to carry.

8. The term “gun show loophole” and a never-ending quest to “close it” essentially outlawing sales between private individuals

9. A never-ending supply of registration schemes

10. The idea that the 2nd Amendment is some sort of “collective” right, while others that mention the “people” are individual

11. Constant lawsuits against gun companies in a shameless effort to drive them out of business

12. Magazine capacity limits in some states
    a. in Ohio, for example, a 30 round magazine is classified as a machine gun.

13. Unapproved firearms lists in some states
    a. like California

14. Unapproved ammunition lists
    a. in New Jersey it is a crime to carry hollow-points.

15. Various assault weapon bans around the country
    a. try taking an AK-47 with a detachable 75-rd. drum to Chicago, or California.

16. Many places with rampant crime where we can’t carry at all, but are instead required to be easy prey
    a. Chicago, New York City, Washington DC…

Don’t tell me the Democrats aren’t after our firearms. They have a long, distinguished history of coming after them. The fact that they aren’t doing so right now has no bearing on the future. Rest assured they will come again, as soon as it is politically expedient for them.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    richard47 where are you? not wanting to air it out now? don't like bush but im tired of the "its all bushes fault threads"

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    richard47 where are you?

He is gone. Much like the Sony Beta Max, and the carburetor, gone, history. Gone forever like the liberals, and Amway Products. I'm sad. How could this be? Hillary is there. In fact she was just seen by KFC....................

KFCHillary.jpg

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    He is gone. Much like the Sony Beta Max, and the carburetor, gone, history. Gone forever like the liberals, and Amway Products. I'm sad. How could this be? Hillary is there. In fact she was just seen by KFC....................

KFCHillary.jpg

actually for the sake of arguement, carburetors are still being used and redesigned (just go to holley.com)on a big scale in the hot rod, muscle car and racing world. they are also still be used on some ATVs although more and more are switching over.

But yes, I get your point, hes long gone, probably to a pro-obama forum

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I love when people come wandering into gun forums and start talking about how Obama (or in many cases the Democratic Party) is our friend within the first 5 posts they have on the site.

Obvious Trolls are Obvious. But just to demonstrate how big a friend to gun owners the Democratic Party is, let me tell everyone what they brought us over the last 76 years:

1. The National Firearms Act of 1934

2. Gun Control Act of 1968

3. The Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act.
    Despite being defeated soundly in a recorded vote, Charlie Rangel declared that it passed and added it to the FOPA. Reagan signed it to get us the rest of the FOPA. However, it wouldn’t have been there to be signed at all if not for the Democrats trying to defeat the FOPA.

4. The Brady Handgun Law

5. The Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

6. The Lautenberg Amendment
    a. Made the 2nd Amendment a revocable privilege, instead of a fundamental right. Thanks, Charles Lautenberg

7. Defeated the Thune Amendment, denying us the right to carry
    a. The amendment would have allowed those of us with licenses or permits to carry, to carry in all states that issue licenses or permits to carry.

8. The term “gun show loophole” and a never-ending quest to “close it” essentially outlawing sales between private individuals

9. A never-ending supply of registration schemes

10. The idea that the 2nd Amendment is some sort of “collective” right, while others that mention the “people” are individual

11. Constant lawsuits against gun companies in a shameless effort to drive them out of business

12. Magazine capacity limits in some states
    a. in Ohio, for example, a 30 round magazine is classified as a machine gun.

13. Unapproved firearms lists in some states
    a. like California

14. Unapproved ammunition lists
    a. in New Jersey it is a crime to carry hollow-points.

15. Various assault weapon bans around the country
    a. try taking an AK-47 with a detachable 75-rd. drum to Chicago, or California.

16. Many places with rampant crime where we can’t carry at all, but are instead required to be easy prey
    a. Chicago, New York City, Washington DC…

Don’t tell me the Democrats aren’t after our firearms. They have a long, distinguished history of coming after them. The fact that they aren’t doing so right now has no bearing on the future. Rest assured they will come again, as soon as it is politically expedient for them.

Where were you when I was writing my death penalty final last week! You get a neg here for being late with this information, but a + rep for great content. I'll find the cites and will be ready for next semester. Thanks!

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    i dont remember bush racking up trillions of dollars in debt and i dont remember him trying to tell me what healthcare i can and cant receive.

No fan of Bush or Obama here, but actually Medicare Part D (the prescription drug boondoggle) was passed by a Republican congress and signed by Bush, and will add about 5.5 trillion to the debt over the next 10 years. This is actually a worse fiscal screw up than Obamacare.

Again, no fan of Obama or his health care bill, but if you believe in free market healthcare or fiscal responsibility, you should be just as mad at Bush as you are at Obama.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Obama is in bed with the u.n. another anti American organization along with hillary.
    No fan of either of them, (like most people here), but Bush brought the US back into UNESCO, after being withdrawn many years before. He also used UN mandates to justify his war in Iraq, when it should have been up to the UN, not the US. He liked the UN just fine.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    No fan of either of them, (like most people here), but Bush brought the US back into UNESCO, after being withdrawn many years before. He also used UN mandates to justify his war in Iraq, when it should have been up to the UN, not the US. He liked the UN just fine.
    i wasnt aware of bush bring us back into the unesco, i didnt know we were ever out. still dont like him though, never really did. was aware of the mandates but i dont think i really understand what it means.He made the un, tell the us, to go get osama?

Richard47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    The gratuitous rant was about Obama, not the Dems. That said, Obama hasn't done anything to hurt gunnies, and true "liberals" are tired of him. Of course Obama is Dem Chicago, a former board memeber of the Joyce Foundation, (Google to see what THEY do with their money) and mentioned AK47s in his inaugural speech. But he's about getting re-elected, not banning guns. Knee-jerk rants are not what will convince the MAJORITY of voters who are not "with us", yet.

But Dems are catching on, don't scare them away. Read Deer Hunting With Jesus to understand the newer though amoung Dems. It's good, but a tough read for some "conservatives". Happy Holidays.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The gratuitous rant was about Obama, not the Dems. That said, Obama hasn't done anything to hurt gunnies, and true "liberals" are tired of him. Of course Obama is Dem Chicago, a former board memeber of the Joyce Foundation, (Google to see what THEY do with their money) and mentioned AK47s in his inaugural speech. But he's about getting re-elected, not banning guns. Knee-jerk rants are not what will convince the MAJORITY of voters who are not "with us", yet.

But Dems are catching on, don't scare them away. Read Deer Hunting With Jesus to understand the newer though amoung Dems. It's good, but a tough read for some "conservatives". Happy Holidays.

Vote for a Democrat and you vote for everything I posted. Gun Control has been a pillar of the Democratic platform for decades. That hasn't changed just because it's politically inconvenient right now for them to pursue it. Rest assured, the moment they think they can do it, they will, and Obama will be right there with them. If you think he won't, you are SADLY misguided. Obama is no friend of gun owners.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bitterly cling to my religion and my guns, and Obama can take his condescending attitude and shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom