• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackItalian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    I just purchased my first RIA 1911 Tactical. I'm very impressed with the feel and look of the firearm. I will be firing it today for the first time this afternoon. For the price it seems to be a great deal. I will post my feeling on firing later today.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Just got my 4th rock a 1911 compact tactical in 9 mm and love all of them .
    P1010611.jpg

P1010610.jpg

Last edited:

Lilboy1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have been wondering if they were good. I am wanting a 1911 pretty bad but don't know what to get. I am doing some research before I get one. This on my list, unfortunately I don't have the money for the really nice high end ones. Have to start somewhere I guess.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    The roll marks are impressed @.001-.002
    Thanks on the complement, The grips are a set of mine that i make .Material is SANTOS ROSEWOOD
    If you get to the Crown Point ,or Valpo . gun show look me up. I have a bunch
    As far as the RIA 1911' s I think that for the $ they offer a very good firearm and the customer service is why I bought mine.

Last edited:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I have had a c.s. tactical on order from Centerfire for 10 months they could not get one . They and Advanced Tactical In Nevada took pity on me after several phone calls and the gunsmith at Advanced Tactical made up one .Shipped it to Centerfire their distributor Centerfire shipped to my local dealer . They will be available sometime in the future but right now hard to find . I am a regular person no contacts with any firearms store .The wait was long but this shows me that Advance Tactical's customer service is very unusually GREAT

Top Bottom