Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting take here.

“The main reason why the Democrats can’t ditch Biden, however, is that it would open up the nomination to primaries and public debate. And in those primaries, Newsom and Harris would not be the only contenders. They’d be joined by Robert Kennedy Jr., the 69-year-old lawyer son of Robert Kennedy, who was assassinated while campaigning for the Democrat nomination in 1968, and the nephew of former Democrat President John F. Kennedy.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Jew hate just runs in the Democrat party period.
    Hate.

Replace jew Hate with just hate

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I would buy this guy a beer. Its really too bad, he has a couple big issues which I have real problems with.

WOW!!!, just WOW!

That was a phonomenal bit of oratory in the category of Reagan, Churchill, and the other greats. I have my dissagreements with him, but he may be the most sane person running for national office under the Democrat Party banner.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone see YouTube where RFK jr talked about how the CIA killed his father and not Sirhan Sirhan….wow. Talked about the entire shooting and it was the SS guy behind him fired 4 rounds with muzzle right up against him, all shots came from behind. Sirhan Sirhan never hit him. He died pulling off the clip tie of the SS guy who shot him when he reached back. It was against the plan to take him into the kitchen, the SS guy took him by the arm and took him there for the ambush and finished the job when Sirhan Sirhan failed. Kennedy falling backwards actually knockout the real shooter and police found the gun in his hand. Never took it, and gun of course was never seen again. His attorney was a mafia attorney under investigation on federal charges and no one knows how he got that job for Sirhan Sirhan. Later that attorney was called to testify about the events but was murdered and put in a barrel. That’s our CIA. Oh they found out the guy that actually killed Kennedy hated his guts. This was an interview with liberal Mahr??
    there are several long form YT videos that outline the corruption and things that have come out since that CLEARLY point to a CIA backed assassination. But since the MSM wont get on board, the american people who mostly must be spoon fed their thoughts wont get the memo and wake up to what is going on.

If you are really interested in losing a couple hours of your life going down that rabbit hole, PM me. Rather compelling lectures by seemingly coherent researchers.

Forgot I posted these before here:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    WOW!!!, just WOW!

That was a phonomenal bit of oratory in the category of Reagan, Churchill, and the other greats. I have my dissagreements with him, but he may be the most sane person running for national office under the Democrat Party banner.
    The central state is a ****** circus of clowns. Let it be dissolved.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom