• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes it's time to break out my poster again, so here it is!

picture.php

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    What kind of BS is it, that the number of posts restricts me from sending email or private message to a seller?
    Could somebody explain to me why there is such a restriction and what is the reason behind it.
    Pretty strange for a group that cherishes freedom and liberty.

:welcome: to INGO...

It would be wise of you to read the FAQ's before posting anymore.. Just saying..

hardhit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    NE Allen County
    Holy Moses, what an avalanche of comments. Okay everybody, i admit that I came across like an idiot and I'm sorry for that. If I offended anybody, please accept my sincere apology. I'm just glad that i could create some laughter too. I promise to be more cautious with my posts and read the INGO guidelines a little bit more careful. Again, I didn't intend to create a hostile situation. I take the beating, because I deserved it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yeah, you got beat up some on this thread. Sounds like you're taking it pretty well. Some lessons to take away from this:

• This board has been around for about 4 1/2 years. The rules have developed over time and there are reasons for them.
    • If it isn't clear why a rule is there (a quick search is advised here), then a polite question instead of an accusatory one will meet with a much more positive response.
    • There are some hot button/religious topics on gun forums- OC/CC, best caliber, Glock vs. 1911 vs. anyone else, etc. Understanding that and having a sense of humor helps with these topics.
    • Ask questions, answer where you feel you have something to contribute and generally participate and hang around. You will get to 50 posts in no time.
    • Browsing the FAQ is a really good idea. You will get info about those commonly asked questions, learn the rules and avoid some of the pitfalls.
    Good luck and see you around the board. :ingo:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Yeah, you got beat up some on this thread. Sounds like you're taking it pretty well. Some lessons to take away from this:

• This board has been around for about 4 1/2 years. The rules have developed over time and there are reasons for them.
    • If it isn't clear why a rule is there (a quick search is advised here), then a polite question instead of an accusatory one will meet with a much more positive response.
    • There are some hot button/religious topics on gun forums- OC/CC, best caliber, Glock vs. 1911 vs. anyone else, etc. Understanding that and having a sense of humor helps with these topics.
    • Ask questions, answer where you feel you have something to contribute and generally participate and hang around. You will get to 50 posts in no time.
    • Browsing the FAQ is a really good idea. You will get info about those commonly asked questions, learn the rules and avoid some of the pitfalls.
    Good luck and see you around the board. :ingo:
    +1 Great post !!!

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Holy Moses, what an avalanche of comments. Okay everybody, i admit that I came across like an idiot and I'm sorry for that. If I offended anybody, please accept my sincere apology. I'm just glad that i could create some laughter too. I promise to be more cautious with my posts and read the INGO guidelines a little bit more careful. Again, I didn't intend to create a hostile situation. I take the beating, because I deserved it.

One question....this "Moses" fella...which one ya referin to? ;)
    No worries.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

Hostile situation? Are you kidding? Before I got to your post above, I was thinking we should have someone complain about the rules at least once a week. It's hilarious and not meant to be an attack against you. My feeling is, people rant about eachother from time to time, sometimes almost with hate, but it doesn't bother me in the least. My philosophy is that you simply cannot hate someone unless you actually know them. Those who have hated me, for example, hate who they think I am. It's doesn't hurt one bit. Raise the blood pressure? Yes. Hurt, not at all.

picture.php

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OP, I'm glad you're sticking around. Too many just get butthurt and leave.
    You've learned about the Faqs.
    There is a lot to learn here.
    And I'm sure you have knowlede to contribute.
    Look forward to you future posts.

Top Bottom