• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hardhit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    NE Allen County
    What kind of BS is it, that the number of posts restricts me from sending email or private message to a seller?
    Could somebody explain to me why there is such a restriction and what is the reason behind it.
    Pretty strange for a group that cherishes freedom and liberty.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    how about the fact that you have to have 50 posts to participate in the equipment exchange, or the fact it isn't our house. Not our house, not our rules. I am sure if you don't like them, you are free to leave. The door swings both ways

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This is a gun owner community, not a free guns for sale site. There are other sites if that is what you are looking for. You need to participate and meet certain minimum requirements before buying/selling here. It is all explained very clearly in the FAQs and in a sticky at the top of every classifieds forum:

the_rules_of_the_ingo_classifieds_you_must_read_before_posting

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    What kind of BS is it, that the number of posts restricts me from sending email or private message to a seller?
    Could somebody explain to me why there is such a restriction and what is the reason behind it.

We also realize that these Freedoms are for Everyone, not just those who think they are special so, We tend to respect the wishes of the owner of the property we are visiting.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Read the rules.

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    it's to prevent people from trying to buy/sell or spam:D

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Mods please correct the error in the FAQ and Forum Rules where you neglected to insert the "Exceptions For Hardhit" section.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    OP, pay for your site supporter membership if composing 50 mildly entertaining or reasonably insightful posts is too onerous a burden. Hopefully you didn't just join for the classifieds; there are plenty "Armslist-y" sites out there, but very few firearms sites as informative as this one.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    It is what it is...Bro!
    Hey...we all started the exact same way, and look! We are still here!
    INGO is a community of individuals who enjoy the same things, we discuss, share and enjoy this site.

Stay awhile...you may learn something, otherwise if you really dont want to deal with the 50 post BS...:dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

So you have no rules in your "house"? Cool! So I can come over and do whatever I want? :rockwoot:Can I get your address?

On a serious note, try this..
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...16185-ingunowners_faqs_sticky.html#post187173

Top Bottom