• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When I carry, I tend to avoid situations like this one. I don't want to start a fight. Music too loud? I deal or leave for a place where humans shop and animals don't.

Jakob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    YOU DAMN WHIPPER SNAPPERS! TURN THAT RACKET DOWN!

"No"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.

Justified. ;0

But seriously. We don't have all the facts yet. Even if the kids threatened to kill the man, shooting 8 times blindly into a car probably isn't justified just yet. We need more evidence before we can rule out "self defense"

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Sorry I 100% disagree with Pinchaser, I guess that makes me a fool? To state you can't speak to anyone in fear of retaliation is ridiculous. Worst case they threaten you and it does escalate. If they point a weapon at me or jump out of the car and threaten me, THEN I can and will retaliate. If they just give me a hard time, I may call the police if their actions justify. In most cities there is a noise ordinance - most likely these "kids" were violating that ordinance. I refuse in 2012 to act any different than I did in the 1950's. Anyone that escalates a polite request to be courteous is not only a threat to me but to the general population and I will not ignore that. There may be a lot more to this story than has been printed by the liberal media although leaving the scene after discharging a firearm is stupid UNLESS he had reasonable cause to feel his or his family's life was in danger. In any case the police should have been called. However I will withhold judgement until the whole story is told in court.

You state that you 100% disagree then proceed to spend the rest of your rant agreeing with me. The shooter should have just kept his mouth shut and went on with his life. He was not being threatened. It was not his property. He had no role to play.

Good job. You may have matured more than you realized.

Top Bottom