• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Never heard of her before but I like it, she's spot on. She's not bad looking, either, and apparently she's a pretty tough cookie - 3rd degree blackbelt in Taekwondo and 2nd degree black belt in combat hapkido. I think I'm in love.

And like her, I prefer her female anatomy, too.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    She's in my youtube subscriptions. I've found her to have good information and she asks good questions we all should ask out self. Not to mention she is talented.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Guess Jim doesn't realize guns are the reason we are a free nation. Its the only reason he is allowed to say what he wants and act like the nobody jacka$$ he is now. Do like his reference to my user name though....:thumbsup:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Pro-gun conservatives are represented by American celebrities like, Charlton Heston and Clint Eastwood. The pro-ban Liberals get foreigners like Jim Carrey and Piers Morgan to get their point across. Who would you rather choose to follow, Moses, or a man who climbs out of Rhinos butts and talks with his ass?

Scott223

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I liked it

I really liked her presentation. It was a very reasoned video that shows that we can disagree without resorting to nastiness. I would love to see more like it. What happened to the day where 2 people could disagree on an issue and still be somewhat respectful of the other. She analyzed and shot down all Carreys points and did it without the nastiness. Whatever you may think of carrey and his opinions, he still has the right to voice them, even if we (including me) disagree. That's what millions of men and women over the life of this country have fought and died for, myself included and just because the other side usually gets downright nasty when you don't see things their way, does not mean WE have to stoop to their level.

Semper Fi

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom