• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just saw this on my profile tonight. I am still trying to figure it out. Is there good and bad rep?

There's a complete description of how the rep system works in the INGO FAQ. Also, the rep system has been completely perverted by people who rep each other just to see how high they can get it, so don't read too much into anyone's rep score.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    There's a complete description of how the rep system works in the INGO FAQ. Also, the rep system has been completely perverted by people who rep each other just to see how high they can get it, so don't read too much into anyone's rep score.

We need a way to establish earned rep & pyramid rep. Maybe Scutter could make us some buttons or special stars or something so people know who we are. If nothing else at least a BLT since he has all this extra time now. :)

A button or star that just screams "hey I am witty and charming be my INGO friend." :) Maybe he could make us some t-shirts. Something like "I said something funny and all I got was this lousy star."

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ..."hey I am witty and charming be my INGO friend." :)

I am both witty and charming but the backlog of applications to be my INGO friend is running about 8 weeks.

Getting your fingerprints done through L1 can speed the process up a bit, but what really takes up most of the time is the reference checks and credit history. :cool:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am both witty and charming but the backlog of applications to be my INGO friend is running about 8 weeks.

Getting your fingerprints done through L1 can speed the process up a bit, but what really takes up most of the time is the reference checks and credit history. :cool:

Now that was witty and charming. +1 for having a good sense of humor.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Actually I missed that completely. When I read this post I looked at the badges under your name. You are no longer a mod??? How did I miss that?

Er...I don't know? Maybe you're not very attentive to detail. :):

Top Bottom