Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I see reason to be encouraged, but I ain't counting the chickens just yet. And it would be foolish to. Just don't trust anything or anybody these days.

And if Romney DOES win. I hope the spread is by more than 6%. If it isn't, the riots will be insane. And there WILL be riots if O loses. You can almost be certain of it. It will just be a matter of where, how many and how long.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    As heard on talk radio today "isn't it odd that it always seems to be a white guy promising that blacks will riot".
    A few crazy white liberals will chuck some trash cans through some Starbucks windows (go figure) and try to stir things up, but even they have to realize people are tired of their antics.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There are internal polls that have Pence up 15 points over Gregg and Donnelly up two points. The firestorm seems to have misfired. Now Gregg is trashing the Tea Party in ads that sound like he would lock most TP people up as being evil.

Even at national level it is looking like Romney might stage a blowout. And might have a big takeover of the Senate.

I hope that little twerp Donnelly doesn't win. He is insufferable with his pretense to be conservative and independent of the party bosses, while voting however they tell him to vote.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    As heard on talk radio today "isn't it odd that it always seems to be a white guy promising that blacks will riot".
    A few crazy white liberals will chuck some trash cans through some Starbucks windows (go figure) and try to stir things up, but even they have to realize people are tired of their antics.

You obviously aren't paying attention. It's all over the place. pay attention to the Black Panthers, tweeter (sp. on purpose), violence in Chicago, ST Louis, Detroit, LA, etc. Articles about the Co#% punch of Romney ( this was an elderly black lady in a nursing home). I have rentals and rehabs in areas that are mostly Afr. American and I pay attention to what is going on and said in the streets. Don't fool yourself. If it is a close race and Romney wins it will be ugly and the white Libs will fan the flames to beat the band. Look back to 2000 and replace Gore with Obama. But add in that O is looking for 2nd term and the feeling of empowerment that O and Holder have given the Black Community and how easy it is to get the masses (black, white or other) to loot and riot these days. He!! there are riots when sports teams WIN for crying out lout. Don't pull that race shiite. it is the way things are today. And the Dems will pull out the stops to push the issue to overturn the results of a close election and use the black community to do it. All the evidence you need is in the rhetoric of the Dems for the last 18 months. He!! the last 12 years. They wouldn't let go of 2000 for 3 years if at all. I still hear reference of it in the media once in a while. It's all in the rhetoric and what's happening in the streets now.

You need to pay closer attention to things. Do I want to see it happen. NO. But do I see the distinct possibility? Absolutely. Do I put it past the Libs to incite it? NO. Not with the signs that are all over the place. If you think that it can't happen in America because we all have cooler heads you are deluding yourself.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Win, Lose, or draw (ok, guess that isn't really likely) Obama has succeeded in further dividing our country against itself. Look at how diametrically opposed we are on a number of issues after 4 years. Very few people are talking about how to work together to get our country out of debt and back on track. I struggle to come up with a key issue that we've actually gotten any closer to finding a mutually agreeable solution to.

It is all a bunch of "My way is good, his way is bad" on both sides right now. That tit for tat rhetoric will unfortunately continue. The Republican's made huge gains 2 years ago in the House...but unfortunately don't have the well publicized results to necessarily convince the undecided voter to vote for them.

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    ANYTHING that even remotely points toward the ousting of Obama on election night is as beautiful as Mila Kunis in white lingerie laying next to a fire.

I've got a few liberal idiot female friends that I have actually convinced to vote for Roseanne Barr instead of Obama ;)

Top Bottom