• ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    For this administration, Hogsett would have demonstrated diversity in the race department while possibly representing another rising demographic with issues that take up much of the SCOTUS time lately.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I saw Al Sharpton endorse her on the television. If I didn't know anything about her, just that man speaking for her would cause me to suspect the worst.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Of great concern should be her thievery. She's stolen nearly a billion dollars from people as a states attorney. I, for one, do not want to see this carried over to the Justice Department. It's been bad enough as it is with locals and fed agencies doing it. I have no doubt it would get infinitely worse with her as AG.

Obama's AG nominee has seized $904 million in private property through "civil asset forfeiture" | Poor Richard's News

Not that everyone is the same, but look what happened last time an african-american was appointed to attorney general. on top of that look what happened with president. Sorry but it has not looked good

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not that everyone is the same, but look what happened last time an african-american was appointed to attorney general. on top of that look what happened with president. Sorry but it has not looked good

And why do you have to go there?
    No presidents or AGs have sucked from other races?

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    And why do you have to go there?
    No presidents or AGs have sucked from other races?

Why does he have to go there. He cant even consider a white man? Seems more racism lies on the side of Obama than anything i say. Fact obama sucks and is the first black president. Fact Holder is the first black ag and he sucks.

Yes there have been others who sucked, but they did not make the history he did.

I dont recall shirts in the 60s with kennedy on them that said "First catholic or irish president". You see kids wearing those ridiculous shirts about obama all the time and what is sad is most kids wearing them dont know a damn thing about the man other than "he is one of us" or "he wants change" Racism is wrong on both sides, but you have to be a realist on race. Many can call that racist.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Her race has zero to do with anything. What concerns me is that she's a consummate thief and has already stolen almost a billion dollars from people. I don't care if she's purple, or if Obama's blue. That has nothing to do with their behaviour as politicians and policy makers.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Her race has zero to do with anything. What concerns me is that she's a consummate thief and has already stolen almost a billion dollars from people. I don't care if she's purple, or if Obama's blue. That has nothing to do with their behaviour as politicians and policy makers.

His race should not have anything to do with it. How her race ads to it is she will get away with more because of it. We dont agree often, but i am sure you have seen that Obama has gotten more than a few passes for being black. That is my issue.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    His race should not have anything to do with it. How her race ads to it is she will get away with more because of it. We dont agree often, but i am sure you have seen that Obama has gotten more than a few passes for being black. That is my issue.

I'm thinking it's the democrat thing and not the other

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Of great concern should be her thievery. She's stolen nearly a billion dollars from people as a states attorney. I, for one, do not want to see this carried over to the Justice Department. It's been bad enough as it is with locals and fed agencies doing it. I have no doubt it would get infinitely worse with her as AG.

Obama's AG nominee has seized $904 million in private property through "civil asset forfeiture" | Poor Richard's News
    Well, the IRS can't get up to their old (and currently under investigation) shenanigans. Lets hope this doesn't become the next dirty trick - seizing the assets of your political opponents

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Appears that she won't get Rand Paul's vote. He dislikes her stance on asset forfeiture, as do I. This is the best reason to deny her the spot. Not partisan politics.

Rand Paul Plans To Take On AG Nominee Loretta Lynch Over Civil Asset Forfeiture

Rand really must be running for president. I don't remember which controversial nomination it was (a year or so ago) where Rand defended his confirmation vote by saying that the president deserved have his nominations confirmed even if he personally disagreed with some of their stands.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    My take is she can't be much worse than Holder and she will be gone 1-20-17. Anyone the organizer puts up will be bad news, so let's roll with it.

Top Bottom