• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not enough info that I have seen to know if she would be good or not. I like that she doesn't appear to be a media whore. Of course I am skeptical given who is picking her (Holder and Obama).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Holder/Obama needed someone who can seamlessly take over civil rights investigations like Ferguson. Lynch fits that mold perfectly

ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    And, I remember seeing pics of coal miners posing for pictures of their hope and change signs. I wonder how they feel nowadays?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whelp. We're screwed.

Edit: Whoops, that Al Sharpton image had some bad language in it. My fault, didn't read it all. Cropped and re-uploaded:

LzcW8Ki.jpg

Last edited:

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I wonder if Obama is always out to make history ( good or not) than do what is good for the country. Don't get me wrong people of any race, religion, sex, can do a good job. It seems Obama does not realize their are white men in the world. For supreme court he seems to think all that exists are fat unattractive women as an example.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder if Obama is always out to make history ( good or not) than do what is good for the country. Don't get me wrong people of any race, religion, sex, can do a good job. It seems Obama does not realize their are white men in the world. For supreme court he seems to think all that exists are fat unattractive women as an example.

I don't think he's concerned so much about "making history" as he is about fundamentally transforming the nation through the coercion of the federal government. "Making history" is a convenient way to gloss over the ideology of all his appointees.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “There’s still more work to do,” Ms. Lynch explained. “People tell us the Dream is not realized because dreams never are. Mandela and King knew we had to continue working,...

How assinine. For people intent on maintaining a living on racial strife it's important for this dream to never be realized. Maybe they didn't notice some of the people that elected this past Tuesday. They weren't voted in because they were the first this, the youngest that--they were voted in because of the positions that claimed to stand for and as a result you got some of those "firsts". And they were not elected by the democrats.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    No wonder Sharpton likes her, she's cut from the same cloth as him and the master extortionist Jackson. With a Harvard education does she reallly believe the crap she spouts? If so, she must be obsessed with her skin color over anything like logic.

Top Bottom