Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So why are the papers and magazines always comparing arctic sea ice to 1979? Because 1980 didn't look as good...1979 was a pretty cold year...like 2014...unlike 1980.

1980.jpg

record-low-sea-ice-cover-march-10.jpg

Last edited:

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I was on facebook recently and saw two conflicting news feed articles right next to each other. One stated so much polar ice had melted in Antarctica it was effecting the earth's gravitational pull. The next read "Antarctic sea ice hits 35 years record high" I just shook my head and closed the window at that point...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Stupid internet connection won't let me watch this entire video. But I heard excerpts of it on the radio the other day.

For your consideration:

Founder of the Weather Channel explains the global warming hoax | Young Conservatives

Was that the CNN interview? If sop I saw a lot of it. He was good. His thing on being a skeptic versus a denier was great.

Also for the polar bear discussion........they live in the Arctic!!!!! You guys were posting about the Antarctic.......(penguinz....)

I love the Time graphic and the 1980 AAAAAAAAAARTIC! I ce graphic.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    what i find amazing is the people that believe in this garbage will take this to their graves. I've had countless debates with many of these people, you can prove them wrong over and over and over, you can show them facts that disprove what we think we know about climate change, they dont care, they wont even have a come back, they will literally just walk away, end the conversation and keep on thinking they are right no matter what. We have a culture today of dihonesty and pride. No one admits they are wrong on anything, because in liberalism, there is no right and wrong, only what you want to do and think. They are so self centered and so prideful they will never admit anything they think is wrong no matter the facts. Its maddening, its like dealing with highschoolers that think they are soo cool and that have never grown up.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    what i find amazing is the people that believe in this garbage will take this to their graves. I've had countless debates with many of these people, you can prove them wrong over and over and over, you can show them facts that disprove what we think we know about climate change, they dont care, they wont even have a come back, they will literally just walk away, end the conversation and keep on thinking they are right no matter what. We have a culture today of dihonesty and pride. No one admits they are wrong on anything, because in liberalism, there is no right and wrong, only what you want to do and think. They are so self centered and so prideful they will never admit anything they think is wrong no matter the facts. Its maddening, its like dealing with highschoolers that think they are soo cool and that have never grown up.

What compounds this problem is this constitutes a majority of americans.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Definitely face palm material:

The Ivanpah solar electric generating plant is owned by Google and renewable energy giant NRG, which are responsible for paying off their federal loan. If approved by the U.S. Treasury, the two corporations will not use their own money, but taxpayer cash to pay off 30 percent of the cost of their plant, but taxpayers will receive none of the millions in revenues the plant will generate over the next 30 years.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just another thought.........

The same type of progressive *******s that LIED (Gruber) to willing dumbasses (you know who you are)
    in the electorate to be able to pass obamacare are the same progressive *******s that are trying
    to push the "global whatthe****ever" on people now.

Oh, they would lie (oh, sorry, strategically be less than transparent) to get their way on healthcare
    but they wouldn't DARE lie (strategic lack of transparency) about global warming, climate disruption?

Top Bottom