Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I know a few people like that. They don’t know or care, and don’t want to know or care. As long as they can continue to do what they’re into, they will never change, and most wouldn’t change even if their freedoms are removed.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I know a few people like that. They don’t know or care, and don’t want to know or care. As long as they can continue to do what they’re into, they will never change, and most wouldn’t change even if their freedoms are removed.

The problem is, by the time they can't do what they're into, it'll be too late.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If true, these folks need to be motivated somehow. That's quite a few potential votes.

Why go through the hassle of registration when you don't need ID and the illegals will be turning out in droves?

Just get them to show up and demand to vote.

Last edited:

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    One is why they have the no interest in voting and of this 10 million what is the breakdown on who they would actually vote for.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I was talking to a guy at work, he sells guns, and owns guns, but he told me he is not registered to vote! I asked him why not, he said he just never thought about it. I told him, if he owns guns, he needs to vote. He then asked where he registers, I told him to try the DMV...I hope he goes

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Same!

No body has ever done that to my face….and walked away happy they spoke to me.

I can’t even remember the last time that happened.

Not just 2A, but gov in general.
    What bad word do you think ***** is?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    One motive for non-registration . . .
    I've been told by a few they won't register to vote because jury pools are pulled from voter registration rolls, a public service they despise performing. Decades ago in California, counties began pulling from driver license and vehicle registration records in addition to voter registration for that reason. Even then, the response to jury notices was so low, and enforcement of them so difficult, one county had to begin forcibly hauling in people off the street at gunpoint under threat of arrest to serve on juries (legal there and in many jurisdictions; I believe here also). I believe Indiana pulls jurors from voter registration rolls. Correct me if this is wrong. Nevertheless, it's a popular perception.

Another motive for non-registration . . .
    The feeling that registering and voting cannot and will not change outcome with politicians, all of whom without exception (regardless of party) are corrupt crooks lining their own pockets with taxes. Political nihilism. They've been Diogenes looking for the one honest man (politician), never found one, and are so disgusted they've abandoned their right to vote.

One man's observation.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks, to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    What bad word do you think ***** is?
    I thought it rhymed with hitch, not implying anything physical, I had more of a tongue lashing in mind. After first attempting a logical reasoned conversation. I can’t abide by people that complain about our country, state, county, township, that don’t vote. I’m not above pointing it out.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I thought it rhymed with hitch, not implying anything physical, I had more of a tongue lashing in mind. After first attempting a logical reasoned conversation. I can’t abide by people that complain about our country, state, county, township, that don’t vote. I’m not above pointing it out.
    I think we might be in agreement, it's hard to tell honestly.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Why would he need to block out witch?

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom