• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The only real identifiable issue with it, the first round likes to stick going into the chamber. I haven't cleaned for a few hundred rounds, and most of those were brown bear.

Powerball feeds better than all. You never have an issue with it cycling, just the initial hand operation of loading the chamber with the first round from a fresh mag. That forced intervention happens about 85% of the, still.

Are you using the slide release, or just slingshotting? I know the manual warns you not to slingshot, because of the risk of first-round misfeed.

I like my G26 better than my wife's CW9, just because I've gotten so comfortable with my own gun. Still, I appreciate the virtues of her CW9 more and more every time I shoot it. That trigger is indeed loooooooooooooooong, but smooth as glass.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I have owned a k40 for a couple of years, traded my g23 for it, 500 or so rounds thru it and not a hiccup

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I've experienced in both methods.

Are you using the slide release, or just slingshotting? I know the manual warns you not to slingshot, because of the risk of first-round misfeed.

I like my G26 better than my wife's CW9, just because I've gotten so comfortable with my own gun. Still, I appreciate the virtues of her CW9 more and more every time I shoot it. That trigger is indeed loooooooooooooooong, but smooth as glass.

Top Bottom