• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fair point. The people who had the power to do it didn’t want it done. But what’s happening in the house now is political theater. They know that even if it passes the House, it’s not passing the Senate, and there’s no way 0biden is signing that.
    I would not use these words “when we had the House, the Senate, and the Presidency?”. Why because “we” (I assume defined as conservatives) never had power in all three of those positions. Over 40 claimed republicans retired, including the speaker of the house giving up his seat, rather than support America First.

It appears to me that small government conservatives are about 1/4 of the DC power structure…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would not use these words “when we had the House, the Senate, and the Presidency?”. Why because “we” (I assume defined as conservatives) never had power in all three of those positions. Over 40 claimed republicans retired, including the speaker of the house giving up his seat, rather than support America First.

It appears to me that small government conservatives are about 1/4 of the DC power structure…
    Like I said the people in power did not want to eliminate government.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Read history of schools and you’ll find in the beginning parents made them work with their own $. PA got public schools started for ONLY parents too poor to pay. Government started stepping in and parents just started giving their kids to the government to babysit. Then the government really took over. We did this to ourselves, we destroyed our youth, and those youths grew up and now destroying us.

Top Bottom