• ...and so much more!
  • Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    The poll is a one sided question.
    If you say NO you're in favor of killing children.
    If you say YES and pick one of the options, you're condoning a gun grab.
    The options in the Fill IN box will be summarily ignored.
    Andre is a tool of the Liberals and has NO intention of giving the pro gun people any consideration.
    PERIOD!!
    Also:
    When the computer tallies the results of the "poll" the Fill in box data will be lumped in with "Other" people who support gun control.
    The contents of the fill in boxes will be erased.
    By answering the poll you are giving the gun control cretins more ammunition to use against us.
    This is the trap I fear most. It will snare even the most respectable politician into betraying himself.

I almost choked at the "ban hollow point" option. Nothing would expose one's ignorance more than selecting that option.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Biased options

Very one sided choices which only validate the viewpoint
    Of the pending awb. Like others here I added the comment to eliminate gfz's but the general public will likely just check off one or more of the listed options.
    Gotta be better than doing nothing though...

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I voted No and then wrote in " The question is worded poorly. Of course we want to curb violence but not at the expense of our freedom. Punish the criminals for their crimes and not inanimate objects" :twocents:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Mike gets it!

Andre is a tool of the Liberals and has NO intention of giving the pro gun people any consideration.
    PERIOD!!
    Also:
    When the computer tallies the results of the "poll" the Fill in box data will be lumped in with "Other" people who support gun control.
    By answering the poll you are giving the gun control cretins more ammunition to use against us.
    LISTEN TO UNCLEMIKE!

This is exactly how this data will be used. The only correct answer here is NO. Sometimes these polls are a set up and he does not care about your views, he only wants to justify what he will do. If legislation gets passed, he will say "see 90% of Americans were FOR gun control and I made it happen!"

Last edited:

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    PERIOD!!
    Also:

agreed.....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Have someone else run against him with the last name of Carson, that would confuse the mostly idiots in that district and maybe the good guy would win. :dunno:
    sad but true, or redistrict drastically to get the poor distributed evenly in other districts.

The Republican Party doesn't help anyone that has ran against him, or his Grandmother for that matter. They see no point in it. They have given up before the race is even voted on

the numbers are getting closer, but still not enough to push him out.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I replied to it appropriately. My zip code is an odd bordering zip though. Half of my zip is in his district, the other half is in another.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Done. And definitely one-sided. Either you are for his gun-control options, or you don't support protecting innocent children is how I read that.

Top Bottom