• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    John Reboulet, owner of Rendezvous Guns in Greenfield has died as reported by the Indianapolis Star today 8/31. He was 51 years old and is survived by his mother, wife and two sons. John was an avid hunter and sportsman. Many of us here at INGO have done busines with John and I am sure that he will be missed. I would like to extend my condolences to his family and wish them well in their hour of need. There was nothing mentioned in the paper about weather the shop will continue in business.
    Online condolences may be submitted at Stillinger Family Funeral Home : Greenfield, Indiana (IN)

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    What the.... how? What happened?

I'd been going there for quite a while now. Always go out there to buy Swiss ammo and ogle the K31's. I've bought four rifles off of him and wished for several others that he had.

SAD news.... deepest condolences to the family and his friends. :(

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    That is devastating news. The shop is about a mile from my house and I frequented it very often, I actually have a rifle there right now on consignment. I was curious as to why I did not see him at the 1500 this time. My condolences to his family.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My deepest condolences also. I found out at the 1500 Sat. I don't feel it is up to me to pass on a rumor on a public forum. Lets just keep his survived in our prayers.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    My condolences and best wishes to his family and loved ones. I've purchased several handguns and mags from their tables at the 1500. I always made sure I found their table and stopped by to browse and chat with them.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Well.... if they do open up the shop, I'd be willing to abuse the hell out of my credit card if it'll help the family out any.

TripleL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    The Rockies
    I was saddened with the news of Jack's passing. I bought a gun from him at the 1500 sometime ago and have always made sure I stopped by to say hello whenever I went to the show. He always answered my emails and came across as someone I could trust.

My condolences to his wife, Sally, and his family.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    He was a great guy. We went to grade school and high school together. I've known Sally, his wife since I was 6 years old. A real tragic situation for sure.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Any word on what they're going to do with his shop?

Does the family get left holding the bag on all that inventory or do they try to sell the license and shop to a willing buyer?

My parents just recently got done handling 99.9% of the estate issues that followed my grandfather's death... it was unbelievably tangled for them and they had no licensed businesses to contend with. I can't imagine what all has to be dealt with in this case. :-(

Last edited:

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Wow, thats tragic. My condolences to the family as well. Hopefully they will be able to work through all of the estate issues quickly and with little difficulty as that is the last headache they need right now.

shiloh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    rendezuous guns greenfield ind.

rendezuous guns greenfield. need help contacting. have gun on consignment how do i get hold of them. thank you.

Top Bottom