• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Some of you know I'm a proud owner of one of these. Some of you have shot it at the NWI Meet and Shoots at Winimac.

DGG_2275pw.jpg

On Mondays episode of Gotham;

7615B_zpsf2e0a392.jpg

It was in a few other scenes. It didn't get any action, though. Probably just as well. They might have shown it firing in semi-auto mode. (I know the Sci-Fi channel would:rolleyes:)

BlueDog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Hey Nipprdog - nice looking rifle and I've always been intrigued by these. So tell us a little about how it performs. How is the accuracy after a magazine or two and the barrel heats up? Cool looking little carbine!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Hey Nipprdog - nice looking rifle and I've always been intrigued by these. So tell us a little about how it performs. How is the accuracy after a magazine or two and the barrel heats up? Cool looking little carbine!

Runs like a champ! I put a scope on it once and shot some match ammo just to see what it could do. it did 1.5-1.75moa. But that was a cold barrel. Never tested it after heating it up. Heres a video of an INGOer shooting at one of the NWI Meet&Shoot;

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v605/nippr/videos/DGG_9470_zps6ee28584.mp4

Top Bottom