Reloads bought at last Crown Point Show. (bad)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raggedoutcummins77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    morgantown in
    Profire arms is the only way to roll

If your going to buy reloads look no further than profire arms. He knows his amo and is a great guy to talk to. I took his class on sat and he gives a great hands on class. I would not buy any reloads from anyone but profire arms.Ill give him a +10 on his reloads and on his classes:rockwoot:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    This is just me, but the only reloads I would shoot are my own. You just don't know the level of detail and attention the reloader is putting into those rounds.

I've never even considered buying reloads, so I don't know what type of information is available, but do people like that tell you what type of bullets they use, what type of powder they're using and what the charge is? Even if the guy is a competent reloader, the round he/she makes up might not be the best for your particular gun. It could be too light to cycle the action, or it could be hotter than what your firearms wants to handle. Way too risky for me.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    To follow up on this post. I went to the show today and the Vendor did refund me full price for the .380 ammo. Thumbs up and lesson learned.

tommyj223

Marksman
    Rating - 77.8%
    7   2   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    lowell
    i was there today also almost bought some reloads then i though no ill just go to wallmart and get some american eagle for 5 bucks abox

Top Bottom