• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i have to add +1 for my long time girlfriend. right now my reloading room is a tiny closet. i just bought a house last week and we were going through it. i said "i this will make a nice spare bedroom" she said "hunny we dont need a spare bedroom why dont you just make this room your gun/reloading room. we can just make this the room that noone enters except you and people with you" i think she is a keeper

thats AWESOME!!! now how long will it be for us to shoot... i am sure your hands are full..... does the new place allow you to work up loads and shoot them on the same property?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Well I decided to go ahead and start reloading. I have a Dillon 550b incoming and made my room up this weekend. Here all the pics from start to finish. I will post one more when I get the press and get the room finished.

I learned two things during this project 1. It takes almost as long to pick out good lumber at Home Depot as it does to make what you bought it for. and 2. I am not a carpenter.

P1010005.JPG
    P1010007.JPG

I like your table. I recessed the support boards under mine so the plywood leaves a "lip" where you can clamp easier or get to a bolt underneath easier to tighten down a press or other accessory.

a45-70Manroom59.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    thats AWESOME!!! now how long will it be for us to shoot... i am sure your hands are full..... does the new place allow you to work up loads and shoot them on the same property?

no i cant shoot over 50 yds on my new property but its about a mile from my fathers farm so it still wont be much of a drive.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    What about one of the smaller rental storage units. Can you get them with electricity? Do any of you have any thoughts about a good idea/bad idea. I would have some concerns about security, but would not be leaving any completed ammo or firearms there, just a place close to home so I could keep the stuff set-up, and dry. I know of a few places that require you to have a security code to get on premesis, and the door would be locked, of course. I just want to get into reloading, and some gunsmithing, and my current abode does not have the required space..

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Here's my mess....Some of you guys have some really nice setups ! My wife is forcing me downstairs to the basement when our next child is born so maybe a remodel will be in my future ? This works for now !

Picture002.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom