• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    ok i havent seen one of these on here but sorry if it is a duplicate i just finishing my reloading room about a month ago. and i had a heck of a time deciding what to do where to put what all that kind of stuff so i figured if we posted some pics of our rooms the next person doinga room might get a lot of good ideas from it. so i will start here is mine.

ax1hk4.jpg

2v1ko6g.jpg

302yv53.jpg

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Man I wish I had more space!!! I am in the process of cleaning out a corner of my garage to set my stuff up that has been in boxes for a few years now. I haven't had a basement in a few years, which is my biggest and only real gripe with the house. We have a loft area, but wifey said no, which I can't blame her as its the kids play area.

So, I am resorting to the garage, and hope to be set up within the next 2 weeks. I will post pics when I am done. In the mean time, keep the pics coming, I need some "creative" storage and set up ideas!!

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    Man I wish I had more space!!! I am in the process of cleaning out a corner of my garage to set my stuff up that has been in boxes for a few years now. I haven't had a basement in a few years, which is my biggest and only real gripe with the house. We have a loft area, but wifey said no, which I can't blame her as its the kids play area.

So, I am resorting to the garage, and hope to be set up within the next 2 weeks. I will post pics when I am done. In the mean time, keep the pics coming, I need some "creative" storage and set up ideas!!

What the heck is up with them women. Us men work are butts off to help provide a house and then come home and work out butts off trying to remodel the house and when we want a little room for our toys its
    " you can take the **** to the garage" LOL
    that cracks me up i had to go threw a lot of crying before i got my room to remoldel and make my gun room

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    What the heck is up with them women. Us men work are butts off to help provide a house and then come home and work out butts off trying to remodel the house and when we want a little room for our toys its
    that cracks me up i had to go threw a lot of crying before i got my room to remoldel and make my gun room

Yeah....sounds like we were in the same boat. I tried the crying, whining, complaining.....and even the "It's my house too and i'll put it where I want"...and none of it worked. I actually agree with her about not using the loft area, as the last thing I need is the kiddo's playing with the stuff and losing my tools. We are just one room short of our needs....and its all because we don't have a basement. I will not make that mistake again!

But, good news is that I think I have a great little area for my setup, and it will be combined with several other work benches with all of my tools so I will have easy access to everything I would ever need to work on my toys!! Now I just need to find a decent lockable cabinet to store my powder, primers, and the what not!!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Walk in closets are the perfect place to set up, Second would be a minibarn, that is of course if you cant use a whole room or section of the garage.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Walk in closets are the perfect place to set up, Second would be a minibarn, that is of course if you cant use a whole room or section of the garage.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have any room in my walk-in closet, and if I move everything out to make a reloading area, I won't have any place to store my clothes or anything else! Storage is a big pain for me these days!!

But, I have a decent section of garage that will be soon turned into my haven!

And IGW....you keep popping those photo's up and making me jealous!! :cool: Mine unfortunately won't be quite as large and nice as yours.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy

:+1:
    Doing the same thing in my garage. Got the table done last night and working on finding a place for all of the stuff that I had to move to put it in. UPS has been here a couple of times, and ill put some pics up when im done.:cheers:

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    That is exactly what I did. The walk in closet idea.
    bench02.jpg

I've got a lock on the closet door to keep out those who are not supposed to be in there.

I would like to have a bigger area where I could have things spread out a bit more, but this is what I have to work with now, so I'm doing what I can with what I got. :D

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Well I decided to go ahead and start reloading. I have a Dillon 550b incoming and made my room up this weekend. Here all the pics from start to finish. I will post one more when I get the press and get the room finished.

I learned two things during this project 1. It takes almost as long to pick out good lumber at Home Depot as it does to make what you bought it for. and 2. I am not a carpenter.

P1010001.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    P1010007.JPG

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

i have to add +1 for my long time girlfriend. right now my reloading room is a tiny closet. i just bought a house last week and we were going through it. i said "i this will make a nice spare bedroom" she said "hunny we dont need a spare bedroom why dont you just make this room your gun/reloading room. we can just make this the room that noone enters except you and people with you" i think she is a keeper

Top Bottom