• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Sold that I regretted:
    1) S&W 629 Classic 6.5" barrel--Killed a few deer with this gun.
    2) Remington 700PSS in .300WinMag
    3) Mak90 AK47
    4) TC chambered in .35 Remington--This was the ultimate deer hunting set-up. IMHO

All the others that I sold were either a POS or were aquired in another deal and sold or used as trading fodder.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Regret selling my Glock 17. It was my first love should have kept it. Regret selling my Glock 30. But I guess it's alright because now I will get a 30SF.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    After some thought, I do regret selling this

striker.JPG

to fund this but needed the $$'s

p220c-sao-tt-top.jpg

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I regret buying a Mossberg 935 at the 1500 paid 380$ new! got home and realized it was an overbored bird model. I don't regret trading it 2 weeks later for a nice marlin 30-30.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    When Colt first came out with the Double Eagle .45 I got it in my head that I had to have one. Like an idiot I traded an S&W model 66 with 2" barrel and rounded butt on it. The 66 was a hell of a gun. The Double Eagle turned out to be a total piece of sh**.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    My biggest regret is only being 22 and not being able to have a chance on all of these wonderful deals that you all speak of, which surely spiraled me downward into bankrutpcy lol.

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Several years ago I traded a Ruger 10/22 for another semi .22 with my nephew. He really wanted it and I being a softy let him have it. Many times since, if I were double jointed, I would truly have kicked my ass.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I still have most everything I ever accumulated - I sold two, traded one, and one was stolen - though it was an inexpensive price to discover a long time friend was more driven by his own demons than any need to maintain integrity. Of the three I willingly let go, only one would I allow back in my safe. The inexpensive Maadi Helwan. Still, not a huge regret at all.

The only one I regret ever buying was that 10mm, full size, Wonderfinish EAA Witness (Tanfoglio TZ-75.) I was soooo in love with that gun - both the appearance and the performance of the 10mm auto round. The money I spent on that lemon, trying to get it to consistently feed. Waaaaay more than the original price of the gun. This thing made me so shy, the next three purchases were revolvers before I allowed myself to buy the next auto. I finally got it to feed a handful of factory brands then traded it away. It was like the hot girlfriend whom had proven to you that she would never be really trustworthy.

Still, fond memories of how she looked and, occasionally, perform.

P9160033.jpg

P9160035.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    My only regret is that I didn't get into firearms sooner and that it seems that a lot of the ones on the "wish list" are going to be on the list for an AWB/High-Cap Mag ban.

+1.

Also that I didn't get into this soon enough to pick up some of those great deals like pre-86 full-autos, dirt-cheap AKs/SKSs, and truckloads of ammo and mags.

Instead, now I'm paying money I'd like to put into shooting into my gas tank instead.

<sigh>

Blessings,
    B

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom