• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I had a Winchester Model 94 Ranger in 357mag. That thing would not hold a group for ANYTHING... so I sold it.

That was way back before I was a reloader, and before I understood ammo very well. Really wish I would have kept that one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had a couple that I sold and never missed but there are also those that I wish I still had. My Kimber Ultra is one. It sat in the safe for a while and I decided I could use the cash more than I needed the gun but now wish I had that Snubby .45 back again. My FM Hi Power is still missed. My S&W 586 should have stayed too, but if I had kept that one, I'd probably not have bought my 66-2. My Springfield 1911 should still be here, but is not. I never shot it and really did not like it much but it would have made a fantastic project gun. The ones I don't miss? TZ 75-88 (neat gun, just never connected with it), CZ 97B (too big), PK380 (too big for a .380), Sig P6 (too big for a single stack 9), various Mosins (Kept the keepers, let the stock ones go)... There are others that I cannot even remember much about owning, but don't miss a bit.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I used to regret selling things. Until I realized they are just that. Things. They have no real meaning and no substance to offer. If I am not using them to accomplish a task, then I may as well use what value they do have as a means to an end.

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Nuthin. Not the Mateba Unica 6, not the BSS, and not the 686/586. I've had some fun guns and they have come and gone. Sure, I probably will never own another Mateba again due to the cost, but there is a reason I sold it. No fun to own a gun that you afraid of breaking.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    M&P 15-22 I sold it and got a fair price for it... but I miss that little gun. Very fun firearm to own and a great complimentary firearm for AR owners.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I had a nice old marlin .22 mag that I wish I had back. What the heck did I sell it for? It was only a hundred bucks. What a sweet little tac driver it was. No real need for it though and you can only shoot one at a time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to regret selling things. Until I realized they are just that. Things. They have no real meaning and no substance to offer. If I am not using them to accomplish a task, then I may as well use what value they do have as a means to an end.

That's a good mindset to have. Instead of regretting what I sold, I need to appreciate having had the chance to own it when I did and leave it at that. I don't regret drinking a good bottle of wine or good scotch when it's gone, and instead simply enjoy having had it, so why should a firearm be different.

Okimeister

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    One of the last 12 HK P7 M10 imported into the country. They were a overun from a Itallian PD that had ordered too many p.and had the actual Itallian department stamp.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Haven't sold anything yet, but may have to soon. Though I'll try my damndest to not sell anything.

I do wish I sold my AR15 during the price hike panic. But couldn't bring myself to do it in fear that I would never find one again.

Top Bottom