• cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Not in our lifetimes.
    The un-elected agency's are so entrenched.

The Legislature and Governor can fix that, if they want to...

Mandate all agencies cut staff by 10% and regulations by the same percentage, for as many years as it takes.

Or repeal enabling acts that allow agencies to write rules w/o legislative oversight...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Legislature and Governor can fix that, if they want to...

Mandate all agencies cut staff by 10% and regulations by the same percentage, for as many years as it takes.

Or repeal enabling acts that allow agencies to write rules w/o legislative oversight...

Sounds simple enough but this is how those who could save us push agenda's for more regulation. By-pass the normal steps and push through these agency's.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Lawsuits aren't a significant deterrent, it's not like this is funded out of their retirement fund. Ultimately, it affects us, the taxpayer.

Bing!! As long as WE, as in, you and I are footing the bill for lawsuits, these gun grabbers can care less.

Now, lets revise the law, so that these funds come from sources like state, county and LE pension funds.

Youd see a change in their attitudes towards citizens and their firearms.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bing!! As long as WE, as in, you and I are footing the bill for lawsuits, these gun grabbers can care less.

Now, lets revise the law, so that these funds come from sources like state, county and LE pension funds.

Youd see a change in their attitudes towards citizens and their firearms.

I think I would take it a step further than this. Instead of hurting state, county and LE employees that had nothing to do with the incident, why not hold those directly involved responsible - ie. the judge and/or prosecutor responsible for the breach of the gunowner's rights. I have always held that judges and parole boards that allow the early release of violent criminals only to have said criminals go out and commit more violent crimes should be held personally accountable. Let a killer or rapist out early? Fine, but if he or she goes out and commits another crime, then you will face the same charges as he or she does. If they serve their full sentence, then you are absolved of your liability. Bet there would be a lot less revolving doors in the system.

Top Bottom