• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Yeah, I read Will and his daughter lost their license for loosing some full autos. and Vince was the only person with a license, now I believe Chris is the new person with the license.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Yeah, I read Will and his daughter lost their license for loosing some full autos. and Vince was the only person with a license, now I believe Chris is the new person with the license.

Chris, dont get me started on him, he aint the sharpest tool in the shed. that red head is probally the only competent one they got

amcdermott20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Sons of Guns (Red Jacket) is terrible. It's more about Steph and Kris' love life and staged shop drama than it is firearms. They also "custom fab" their guns by slapping a fore grip and a red dot on there. If the only tool needed for your custom firearms manufacture is the included allen wrench, you aren't custom making guns.
    Now that my rant about SoG is over, I still watch it occasionally because a terrible gun show is still better than an average drama right?
    I like American Guns better, they portray the gun owner in a more positive, less mall ninja sort of light, and they actually custom make some significant parts like the receivers on their weapons. They also have the stoner kid do awesome engravings.
    The one that combines gun show and Pawn Stars (can't remember the name) is the worst of all. Strikes me as a case of brandishing when they 'sweep' their parking lot with AKs and ARs with a highway right behind them.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Sons of Guns (Red Jacket) is terrible. It's more about Steph and Kris' love life and staged shop drama than it is firearms. They also "custom fab" their guns by slapping a fore grip and a red dot on there. If the only tool needed for your custom firearms manufacture is the included allen wrench, you aren't custom making guns.
    Now that my rant about SoG is over, I still watch it occasionally because a terrible gun show is still better than an average drama right?
    I like American Guns better, they portray the gun owner in a more positive, less mall ninja sort of light, and they actually custom make some significant parts like the receivers on their weapons. They also have the stoner kid do awesome engravings.
    The one that combines gun show and Pawn Stars (can't remember the name) is the worst of all. Strikes me as a case of brandishing when they 'sweep' their parking lot with AKs and ARs with a highway right behind them.

i dont like american guns because its more about selling and the custom look of thier guns. though there has been some interesting segments down in thier gunsmith shop but overall i prefer SoG better, it's better than average drama. not aware of the one that combines gun show and pawn stars

BlackoutBilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    SAme here

Same here.....too much drama...still watch it, also American Guns...nother one that really just hypes the duaghter, pimps herself out HARD!!! on that show appearently with the dads blessing? who knows.:dunno:....gets to be too much flip channel for a few then back to it.....think they really ##$% up when they let Vince go...which I couldnt blame him....Kris was "gettin the girl" and V was left holding the bag on everything while K taking all the credit for that desert rifle build.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I watched these shows just for the laughs and to see what else they are going to come out with next. The Gatling shotgun to me takes the cake

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    I liked the shows at first, but then they seemed to all have the same theme..., Lets see what we can blow up. Not to mention the soap opera atmosphere.

Top Bottom