• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Red Ghost Guns. Located on Highway 65N, North East of Evansville.

Terry, the shop owner, is a good guy and from my first visit I was made to feel welcome and he didn't mind my less than informed questions.

His prices are fair and if you need something he doesn't have he will find and order it for you.

He will do transfers, although he doesn't prefer to handle them.

If all you Northern Hoosiers ever make it down here, stop by and tell him Doug sent you...it wont get you anything, it wont get me anything but, he'll be glad to know the word is getting out.

Here's his number - 812-963-8150.

cardsfan05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Haubstadt
    I bought a 2nd gen Glock from him a couple of weeks ago. I have only been in there a couple of times and he has been very helpful to me. Always answers my questions.:patriot:

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    I always enjoy stopping in at Red Ghost. Terry always makes you feel welcome and is helpful with questions. His prices are pretty fair and even though the shop is on the smaller side, its got a decent selection.

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    His prices on ammo and accessories are one of the best around. I have not purchased a firearm from him, but after dealing with him I am sure I will.

huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    sorry

I have had bad time there twice! :noway:
    i asked for price on surpus can of 308 he said $200 now i like to shop local but 200 same can at knob creek or online $70 i don't mind a guy making a profit but thats crazy!!
    ask about 223/5.56 he was way to high
    I WILL NOT GO BACK
    i gave him 2 trys

zombiekilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Mt. Vernon
    Terry is great. I bought a handfull of guns there and lots of ammo. He really knows what he's talking about and doesn't try to sway you one way or another!

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    I actually like going in there too. He hooks me up with all the info and supplies I need for my reloading adventures. This guy knows his stuff. Haven't bought any guns from him yet, but he seems pretty knowledgeable if not a bit curt about what's what. A real straightforward dude.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    "A real straightforward dude."
    Thats what I like about Terry...And I think thats what some don't like about him. he can come off as a smart ass sometimes but thats just him...other than that he is very knowledgable and doesnt push...which is hard to find in local gun shops.

Top Bottom