• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgoodin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    I like to reccommend in the classified that there be two categories. one for rifle and one for shotgun. I would like to see the pistols seperated into revolvers and semi

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Maybe.... I don't like creating more forums unless necessary. Does anyone else see a problem with the current setup.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Maybe.... I don't like creating more forums unless necessary. Does anyone else see a problem with the current setup.

Necessary? No. Convenient? YES!! I would really like to see the Rifles & Shotguns broken down into separate forums. If would also be nice to have the Handguns section broken into Semi and Revolver.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Couldn't this be some kind of "tag" along the lines of WTS / WTT? Something that heads up the thread / add title that could be seen at a glance?

That would probably be a lot easier than a whole sub-page.

But then there are problems with the "combo" guns that are a rifle and a shotgun at the same time...as well as the single-shot switch-barrel guns that come with rifle and shotgun barrels.

-J-

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    I like the idea. I don't think it is needed but it would be helpful.

However, on a side note can we make a sub-forum for "potential AWB guns" or "panic priced guns" that way I can look at guns for sale without having to go through 2 pages of guns listed for double their value. :D

Last edited:

zinx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Castleton
    Couldn't this be some kind of "tag" along the lines of WTS / WTT? Something that heads up the thread / add title that could be seen at a glance?

That would probably be a lot easier than a whole sub-page.

But then there are problems with the "combo" guns that are a rifle and a shotgun at the same time...as well as the single-shot switch-barrel guns that come with rifle and shotgun barrels.

-J-

The tag idea works, but then it would be nice to have filters.

Also, there are so few combo guns for sale that it is really a non-issue. Whoever posts it gets to pick which forum it goes in. No big deal.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The only gripe I have with the classifieds is people not closing threads. I dont think there is much that can be done about it. But if you can post a ad, sell your item you can also close the thread so people know not to bother looking at it.

Its so minor I doubt it gets much attention but it is irritating to keep opening threads just to find out the item was sold days ago.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    It's not necessary. But it is convenient. And it is a customer service issue!
    Whoever posts, gets to pick which sub-forum it goes in. If people post in wrong place, Mod's now have extra reasons to ban folks. :D

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom