Decatur county
    215711-maria-jose-cristerna-known-as-mujer-vampiro.jpg

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Monte at newbreed if you have $$$$ he is one of the best his work is simply amazing
    Montetattoo.com

Or Donnie at metamorphisis.
    Or Colin at skinquake.
    These guys are bad ass.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ryan Dearinger's name has come up in several circles I have asked this question in. I believe I may reach out to him and see if he could/would do what I want.

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    If Columbus is close enough to you the Skeleton Crew Tattoo Shop is an excellent shop. One of their artists specializes in portrait work. They do excellent color work as well.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I looked at all of the tatoo shops websites and examed the art work for each artist. That way you know what style each artist is best at and then can select based on what you want done and what artist is best to do the work. For me back in 2011 I chose Teresa Sharpe from Studio 13 in Fort Wayne. She is an awesome artist IMHO. She just won the Best Ink contest on the Best Ink TV (2013) reality show.
    - Teresa Sharpe Art

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I looked at all of the tatoo shops websites and examed the art work for each artist. That way you know what style each artist is best at and then can select based on what you want done and what artist is best to do the work. For me back in 2011 I chose Teresa Sharpe from Studio 13 in Fort Wayne. She is an awesome artist IMHO. She just won the Best Ink contest on the Best Ink TV (2013) reality show.
    - Teresa Sharpe Art

I'm not sure someone could get an appointment with Teresa any time soon. I've known her work for awhile and she is very, very solid. There are some other really good artists in Ft. Wayne but that would be a bit of a drive for someone in the Indy area (I don't know any of the artists down there other than work I've seen online and people I meet). But for those in the northern part of the state, Donny Manco @ donny manco is pretty damn good.

I'd love to get tattooed by Hannah Aitchison and Guy Aitchison.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Paying someone to add yet another scar to my body?

I'll pass. 54 years has given me all the scars I care to sport.
    Believe me, as a 20 year old "Jar-Head" I thought about it.

I'm SO glad I decide against it.

Still, to each his own...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There's a couple guys at artistic skin design on east street that are real good. Hank and blue or beu (I think). Even though they are in a strip mall and do the routine stuff they also will do custom stuff and the second guy is real sick in my opinion. I think it comes down to how much your willing to pay as to what your gonna get. I have a buddy who has flown all over the world for tats with specific people. I think it's cool because that's HIS thing like guns are mine.

One of the things I made sure I did was get a tat for every country I went to thanks to Uncle Sam and a few for other things I'm proud of from those times that some of us got together. Then some related to family.

I'm like you, on some stuff I wanted a real artist to give it that special flare even though I'm the only one who will ever see some of them, well and my wife or family.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    - Teresa Sharpe Art

Wow just wow!!
    If I had the money to blow that I use to I'd be booking with her.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Guy walks in at work with a photorealistic pic of his first child on his forearm.
    Of course in front of everybody I ask..........."Do you cover that up when you're whackin?"

No work for 30 minutes, everybody laughing so hard. Even the guy with the tattoo.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    im at the pool with my kid. what I see here reaffirms my desire to find the best tattoo artist I can. some of the tattoos out here are stunningly awful.

Top Bottom