• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    I would highly recommend "The League" Season 1-3. Be careful because you won't be able to stop watching. IMHO it is the funniest show on TV.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Tucker and Dal vs evil for the win
    red dawn original
    national geo soldiers for hire i think was called about contractor security firms overseas

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Not on Net Flix but on You Tube, Seven days in May :yesway:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sFj7b1c60U[/ame]

Seven Days in May; U.S. military leaders plot to overthrow the President because he supports a nuclear disarmament treaty and they use fear of a 'Soviet sneak attack' to implement their 'standing' plot for complete overthrow of the U.S. government.

Seven Days in May is an American political novel written by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II and published in 1962. It was made into a motion picture and released in February 1964, with a screenplay by Rod Serling, directed by John Frankenheimer, and starring Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Fredric March, and Ava Gardner.

The story is said to have been influenced by the right-wing anti-Communist political activities of General Edwin A. Walker after he resigned from the military. An additional inspiration was provided by the 1961 interview by Knebel, who was also a political journalist and columnist, conducted with the newly-appointed Air Force Chief of Staff, Curtis LeMay, an advocate of preventive first-strike nuclear option

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    You mean streaming content, right?

Archer is an animated spy comedy series. One of those FX late night shows.

Four Rooms takes place in a hotel and features (the hilarious) Tim Roth is the bellhop. It is four different stories by four different directors. (Quentin Tarantino being one of them)

If you like sci-fi, you can't go wrong with the series Firefly. Also the follow-up movie Serenity.

If your stay in the hospital isn't TOO serious, Meet Joe Black and What Dreams May Come are some good, uh... afterlife fantasy movies (for lack of a better term)

Miller's Crossing - the best mob movie that most people haven't seen.

I'll stop there. I love movies and could go on all night.

Top Bottom