• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    And don't even start in on the "for tobacco use only" hookah's.
    ;)

Hookah's are tobacco only, really. That's not sarcastic either. I have never heard of anyone using a hookah to smoke pot. Not saying it's never happened, but the fact is that they just wouldn't be optimal for that use, but some flavored tobacco, mmmmm. Now, shops like 420 that sell "water pipes" and "glass pipes" is a different story. :laugh:

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    somebody needs to get an old fashion monkey fist with a good sized ball bearing and thup one of these turds in the head,then I bet these lil turds quit pulling knives Covo after arrest while in jail "What are you in for ? OWI...what about you" "Tried to rob somebody with a knife" whats the bump from ? "Got my A$$ kicked with some rope and a ball bearing" or what about a new elective at IU YoYos: The unsuspected weapon :rockwoot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    somebody needs to get an old fashion monkey fist with a good sized ball bearing and thup one of these turds in the head,then I bet these lil turds quit pulling knives Covo after arrest while in jail "What are you in for ? OWI...what about you" "Tried to rob somebody with a knife" whats the bump from ? "Got my A$$ kicked with some rope and a ball bearing" or what about a new elective at IU YoYos: The unsuspected weapon :rockwoot:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXdHcH3FRcM[/ame]

Blessings,
    B

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Nah, just carry your full beer cans in a pillow case, tie it off and wail away. I mean, it worked for Sean Penn in Bad Boys...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Yeah, I was SO pleased about getting a warning text message at 5:30am... waking me up from my beauty sleep before the Steel Challenge match!

I thought you weren't your usual radiant self. Now I know why. BTW You are getting better again. Keep it up. Looked really good a couple of times at South Central today.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Crazy stuff. You know the guy isn't in his right mind at all, if he goes against multiple people with an edged weapon... I wouldn't be surprised if the same guy somehow gets his hands on a firearm and shows up with it next time.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I thought about posting something, then read through the posts of mostly idiots and moved on. What a joke. It amazes me to find people both this clueless and so dependent on others for their own safety.

mar_2343

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    NWI
    getting in trouble for carring or using on campus they can kiss my A$$. I'm not going anywhere without the proper accesseries to compliment my wallet, wedding band or my personel well being or those I care about. I don't care if the feds like it. I don't care if the state dosen't like it. I am responsible for my saftey not some suit or politician

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom