Paranoia-penguins-of-madagascar-31608705-750-600.jpg

:) :)

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    one iwb or oc, and one in the pocket. i have the smaller pistol as a bug only because i own it and it is more comfortable. things break, i would rather have a back up than a club. also carry knife and flashlight.

edit: i typically get more crap from people for carrying a flashlight around in the middle of the day than i do a pistol, lol

whispers76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    I actually heard a fantastic reason for carrying a second piece by none other than James Yeager. He said the best reason to is to be able to arm another person like a family member incase something really bad does happen. Never thought of it that way and it does make a bit of good sense. If you had to go and leave your wife, mother, father etc stationary during an episode, it'd give me a tremendous amount of peace of mind to know that they were armed. There are a lot of 'what it's' involved with that but it is food for thought, nonetheless.

When my wife was pregnant with twins she was unable to carry. That is the only time and reason I've carried two. A 1911 & a MP40c

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I'm going to bump this to the top.

Went to fire my S&W model 19 at the range, and the trigger was FROZEN UP. And this is my OC EDC.
    When a revolver fails, it's a rock.
    That's why it's nice to have a BUG.

wlkjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Two for me and one for the little lady, just in case. And she carries my spare mags too. A double team double tap.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    2 is one, 1 is none.
    What if you need a throw down. (Purple)
    You have 2 hands why not 2 guns.

That's what the guy training me says. But what's with the colors? I see people write green or purple after something they write. What's that all about if you don't mind a newb asking?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Even if you were able to get a nut job to arrest the person w/o LTCH, you will need another nut job to prosecute that person, and more nut jobs to say that person was guilty. I think the odds are in your favor. Plus it's on a misdemeanor.

Besides, people can sell guns to other people without an LTCH. They just have to transport them properly on the way home. I say I was there to sell him the gun!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's what the guy training me says. But what's with the colors? I see people write green or purple after something they write. What's that all about if you don't mind a newb asking?

Purple denotes sarcasm.

Some people are on mobile devices, and have trouble highlighting, so they just write purple.

Some people are sarcastic, and figure you should be able to figure that out without the purple. So not all sarcasm is in purple.

Top Bottom