• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yup, same as a bunch of the others. about ~150 per gun I take with me.

On an unrelated note, I think you were shooting next to me @ Pop's today. I think I was shooting on the lane to your right with a buddy of mine from work.

Its possible if your talking about a short bald guy. I was in there a while, so the people next to be changed a few times.

If you tried talking to me, I have to apologize. I wear ear plugs under my ear muffs. Ya know, because of the....

loud.jpg

I'm basically deaf when I'm at the range.

I should probably grab some INGO gear to help with these random bump ins.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    More than I should, less than I want to. Maybe 100 through the 1911, 150 through the P228 and X-Five, and a brick of 550 through the GSG1911 .22. (The GSG is just too stinkin' fun!)

holejack1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    South West Indiana
    If you got the change to burn in those barrels shoot em till your trigger finger falls off. Which I think mine would after 80rnds through an LCP. Me thinks if you like shooting 500rnds per range trip you might want to learn reloading. Less jack, more shooting :)

NewsShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Its possible if your talking about a short bald guy. I was in there a while, so the people next to be changed a few times.

Hah, ya... I'm pretty sure now that was you then. I recognized the Ruger and empty boxes of that Federal 9mm in your pic. We shot for about an hour once they finally opened up the store 10 minutes late around 1pm.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hah, ya... I'm pretty sure now that was you then. I recognized the Ruger and empty boxes of that Federal 9mm in your pic. We shot for about an hour once they finally opened up the store 10 minutes late around 1pm.

Sweet deal, I try to more friendly next time. I just find it next to impossible to communicate in that tiny room.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    if i had the money, i would shoot once a week, about 250rds-2hrs. i usually go every too weeks, 60-70rds(1/2top ammo & 1/2 economy stuff). it takes about 15-20rds for me to warm up so i use the bargain ammo 1st.

Last edited:

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    It's all a matter of how much time and how much money I have to spare. Your may have something to do with it too. Sometimes I am just in a mood for a couple of mags and other times a lot more.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Hey that is cool. I wish I could do that but it looks like over a $100 bucks...I usually shoot about 2 boxes through my nine and 2 clips through the 380 cause it is hard to find and expensive...i usually do that much through my 22 rifle and smith & wesson 22...but if you got the money then more power to you. happy shooting

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Fifty rounds a week of 9mm and .40 from six different handguns I rotate through also weekly, each thursday afternoon at PopGuns.

Last edited:

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    Times and prices what they are... a lot of .22. At least 100-150 rounds through which ever larger caliber primary and backup. We shoot lots of .22 between my son and myself, 500-1000 usually, sometimes a little less. Usually run our drill practices with .22 then run the drills with the larger calibers to keep on top of handling the recoil and purchase of that particular gun. Can't afford all the full size ammo for two of us. Switching back and forth ok you think?

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I usually only do 10-30 rounds at a time, but I do it every day :D

Almost there, i shoot about 3 times a week. About 20 to 30 rounds of full size ammo and 200 rounds of .22LR each time. .22 is just to much fun! But that .22 number is going to SKY ROCKET now that i got my .22 conversion for the AR. :rockwoot:

Time to run some drills! :ar15:

Top Bottom