"Real" women packing heat (not Average, not Barbie, not Make-Believe)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    0da86962-e5a2-42d6-b363-eb5343493825_zps1969c70e.jpg

5 year od girl impersonation;)

Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    I know I am old I was looking at the guns and ranges they were at more than the girls .do believe I seen deer Creek in a few, indoor ranges not sure .Now any girl that likes to shoot is Good looking in my book...

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Beech Grove Firearms. They allow everything up to 10 gauge and 300 Win.

Where I live, just north of Detroit, we have an indoor range that is rated for .50 BMG. But at just 25 yards I've gotta ask what's the point?

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I'll bite. I changed the title to be more descriptive of the original intent. Our wives, daughters, and friends are far from "average".

Now let's get back to posting pictures of real-life ladies who know their way around a firearm and aren't afraid of a little bit of recoil! :yesway:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'll bite. I changed the title to be more descriptive of the original intent. Our wives, daughters, and friends are far from "average".

Now let's get back to posting pictures of real-life ladies who know their way around a firearm and aren't afraid of a little bit of recoil! :yesway:

:rockwoot: Nice, Thanks LMW!!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Mrs. VERT running a 1911. First off after 20 years and two kids my wife is still pretty hot. Also, she can out shoot most of the men that lurk on this board.

Since this is a shooting forum let's critique. Head is up and she is not leaning back. She is left handed and left eye dominate so having the left leg further back is not a big deal. She uses more of a weaver type stance as opposed to squaring up to the target. The off hand index finger is up on the trigger guard which is not a particularly good habit, but notice the recoil control. I will share that the Mrs. has arthritis and that gun is being fired. Her follow through is good and trigger control is there when she concentrates. What you don't see are the exploding Easter eggs set 10 yards downrange.

Took a while to find a gun that agrees with her. The gun shop emailed and her new 1911 should be delivered this week.

photo2_zps6b153049.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Nice selection on the Table Vert. Met the wife I think.

Yep you have met her twice actually.

Oh you have no idea how many guns were laying out today. We get together and have an Easter egg shoot every year. Off the top of my head we had 27 firearms out on the tables. We were all laughing that would not even half of what everyone owns and could have brought. Mostly we shoot 22 rimfire and today we put a big dent in a 30 cal ammo can full of the stuff. And no we are not hoarders, just crazy gun people who like to shoot.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    My wife:

Buddy's wife:

Was a good day putting 200 rounds through my XDm, XDs, and his Shield. Oh, had to pull out the 870 for a couple blasts... just because.

Top Bottom