• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm surprised that nobody has commented about the rocket scientist husband who is RECORDING A VIDEO while driving. :eek:

As for the girl... there is no way I would be able to spend my life with someone that stupid. I'd rather have an ugly wife who is smart over a hot wife who is dumber than a box of rocks. Luckily, I got a hot wife who also happens to be smart. :naughty:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That was painful to watch. Only made it to where she estimated here mile times in shape and out of shape, and then guessed 58 minutes. Man I hope that was a joke.

I lost it when she was trying to base it on how many times per mile the wheels on the car rotate and came up with "400".

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I don't think it's funny. I think it's sad. Our society has failed her such that she can't even do basic math. I bet she can tell you every name on Jersey Shore, though, or the last five winners of American Idol.

I am going to have to agree with Scutter. That just makes me sad. Society has failed her already.

Society didn't fail, her parents failed her and she failed herself. Why would you blame society? It would be a safe guess that her parents didn't play a major role in her schooling and she didn't have the personal responsibility to apply herself in school. Scutter did you get to be where you're at because of society, or was it because of your parents making sure you applied your full abilities in school and you pushing yourself to gain more knowledge? IMO she has no one to blame but herself for being an idiot.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Her math skills may not be as advanced as hers but I bet his social skills are not as advanced as hers. Not everybody is good at everything. Sure, MPH should be basic stuff but she has to have some sort of skills that made math skills irrelevant in her life thus never learned them.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Her math skills may not be as advanced as hers but I bet his social skills are not as advanced as hers. Not everybody is good at everything. Sure, MPH should be basic stuff but she has to have some sort of skills that made math skills irrelevant in her life thus never learned them.

I've met several women who have clearly traded on their looks for years and watched as they hit the real world where that currency has little value. She never needed math skills because there was always someone willing to cover for her.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

Math skills? She doesn't even know what "miles per hour" means. Basic language skills, and maybe a touch of logic.

I hope her husband likes TV dinners, because heaven help us if she tries to cook! Can you imagine her version of "math" when you introduce cups, pints, quarts, and teaspoons?

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I've met several women who have clearly traded on their looks for years and watched as they hit the real world where that currency has little value. She never needed math skills because there was always someone willing to cover for her.

I'm sure I am younger than you and can also think of several examples of women who relied on their looks and the real world crushed. I still try to look for the good in people. Just because she sucks at math doesn't mean she wouldn't make a killer hair dresser, interior designer, personal fashion adviser. I dress bad and will often ask pretty and well put together women what they think of this shirt with those pants with that pair of shoes. I often ask the same girls how they would handle a certain situation in terms of their superior social skills.

P.S. I also suck at math!

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

Golf ball and garden hose, perhaps?

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    It is apparent that none of you have ever been married to a true blonde.

That is true live events.

I had my X call bed bath and beyond, and ask for "Sheep feather pillows". I got 2 in one, the chick went and looked for them.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I need to go plant one on my wife and tell her how much I appreciate her.

I don't know which is the sadder of the two. Is it her for a basic lack of language comprehension or him for making fun of his wife and posting it for the entire world to see?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I lost it when she was trying to base it on how many times per mile the wheels on the car rotate and came up with "400".

Since I'm an engineer and the answer to that question is killing me, I've determined the following based on a pretty standard passenger car tire that is 205/65R15 like you'd have on a lot of small sedans.

That tire would have diameter of about 25.4 inches, and circumference of just shy of 80". There are 5,280 feet in a mile or 63,360 inches. Assuming proper inflation, and no slip with the pavement, the tire would have rotated 794 times in the course of the mile.

So, clearly she must have missed a unit conversion there or divded by 2 when she shouldn't have. Maybe the Pi*D calculation for circumference threw her off.

:D

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Since I'm an engineer and the answer to that question is killing me, I've determined the following based on a pretty standard passenger car tire that is 205/65R15 like you'd have on a lot of small sedans.

That tire would have diameter of about 25.4 inches, and circumference of just shy of 80". There are 5,280 feet in a mile or 63,360 inches. Assuming proper inflation, and no slip with the pavement, the tire would have rotated 794 times in the course of the mile.

So, clearly she must have missed a unit conversion there or divded by 2 when she shouldn't have. Maybe the Pi*D calculation for circumference threw her off.

:D

Good calculations. Thanks for clearing that up.

Top Bottom