• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It would be odd to see this if you are looking through R/D lens. It becomes less odd if seen through the Patriot/sold out to China lens. It's time to change the lens we look through to see our political system and change the language. We've been lead down a path playing their game and allowed our focus to be drawn from the truth.
    GREAT POST!!!

Read it several times until it is understood fully and believed. That is the way it is. The bad guys are using our capitalism/affluence and weakness/indulgence to corrupt or institutions, all of them. We have just had a top representative, on intelligence no less, banging a CCP spy, house leadership will not even remove him fron the intelligence committee.

You think this was an anomaly? A judiciary senator had a top aide, for 20 years, that was found to be CCP, nothing happened. Chinese dissidents just released a list of 2 million CCP loyalists imbedded in government, industry, business, finance, media, academia, and Hollywood etc. why did they release it to the public and not CIA or MI6? Because those that are to defend us are compromised and cannot be trusted.

We are the last beacon of freedom in the world, why do you think there have been post election Trump rallies all over the world including Japan, Hong Kong, etc? They know this is the last stand. I can hear the chortle from those that scoff at the "most important election", well I believe it is and those around the world also believe so. So do those shooting up houses of computer nerds examining vote fraud, they believe it.

If this fraudulent vote counting and cover up are allowed to win the day for the handpicked candidate of the CCP it will be impossible to ever get back to this point. After 4 years of being sold out to China and others, 4 years of propaganda media added to 4 years of technological advancement in population control by social media, we will never be back here, it is that important.

If you have read this and think it outlandish you are part of the problem...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And more...

This guy is highly credentialed...

View attachment 119809

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Lies and more lies, but the Chinese Communist Party appreciates your service...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Am I seeing this right? Someone get fed one suspect affidavit claiming fraud, doesn't fake check it, passes it around, gets proven wrong, but I'm the sheep?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A thorough refutation!
    Ironic, didn’t you just post something saying “did trump switch parties”? Seems I’ve seen you raise concerns of sources used based on the domain name also, so, there’s that as well.

I’ve come to expect hypocrisy from the left tho, so I tend not to raise the issue until they do.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ironic, didn’t you just post something saying “did trump switch parties”? Seems I’ve seen you raise concerns of sources used based on the domain name also, so, there’s that as well.

I’ve come to expect hypocrisy from the left tho, so I tend not to raise the issue until they do.
    Had to scroll up to make sure we are back in a political forum.

A couple of errors in your post.

I named a source not sources.
    it was not based on the domain name itself but based on reading several stories posted on that domain name.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But a website that exclusively list crowd sourced fraud with no fact checking is?
    Or, the lawyers with an expressed and open bias are?

Keep travelling that river in Egypt, my friend.
    So fact checkers is a requirement for legitimate sources now? Who are these fact checkers, exactly? Where do they get their “facts” from?

I’ll wave to you when I see you on the river.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Conservatives fact check the left.

The left fact checks conservatives.

Fake conservatives fact check conservatives.

Just where do each of us fit here?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lies and more lies, but the Chinese Communist Party appreciates your service...

Um...here it is, straight from the horse's mouth. There is no Edison County in Michigan, or anywhere in the United States.

Did the Chinese hack this affidavit?

Edison.png

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Um...here it is, straight from the horse's mouth. There is no Edison County in Michigan, or anywhere in the United States.

Did the Chinese hack this affidavit?
    Maybe they were thinking about Edison's workshop at Henry Ford Village? Isn't that thing? :laugh:

So fact checkers is a requirement for legitimate sources now? Who are these fact checkers, exactly? Where do they get their “facts” from?

I’ll wave to you when I see you on the river.
    Come'on, at least people yelling about fraud can do a modicum of due diligence before presenting their "proof". Especially ones so cocksure the election was stolen and anyone that doesn't see it their way is sheep and a tool of [insert favorite boogeyman here].

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom