• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Does everything have to be utilitarian to be included? Who cares if it serves no conceivable purpose? :dunno:

Odd in that 'off-the-beaten-path' kind of way for sure. But ridiculous? Not in the way I think you mean it.

Yes. Everything in a campaign ad should be put there for a reason. Why a clip of him taking a drag off a cigarette? Because it makes him look cool or hip or something? I think that's ridiculous and I think it made him look like an idiot. And I kind of like Herman Cain overall. He would probably be my second choice in the primary. This ad made me like him less.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I smoked for about 10 years then i quit cold turkey. Now that i dont smoke 90% of the time i smell cigg smoke, it bothers the hell out of me. So to me, and more than likely other people also, this ad will do nothing to help us choose Cain over any other candidate. I honestly dont see the purpose/benefit of showing that guy smoking.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The smoking was bad, but the uber-creepy slooooowwww smile by Cain was worse. Seems like Cain needs a new creative staff if that travesty is the best they can come up with. This ad may end up being to Cain what the tank ride was to Dukakis.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The smoking was bad, but the uber-creepy slooooowwww smile by Cain was worse. Seems like Cain needs a new creative staff if that travesty is the best they can come up with. This ad may end up being to Cain what the tank ride was to Dukakis.

Betel Baily? Lol, this is a bit worse. Dukakus just looked like a doof, cain looks like a serial killer / or defiler of domestic animals. That is creepy to the extreme.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Betel Baily? Lol, this is a bit worse. Dukakus just looked like a doof, cain looks like a serial killer / or defiler of domestic animals. That is creepy to the extreme.

Lol..yes, this is worse. My analogy was more to point out that Cain's ad might just sink his candidacy like Dukakis and the tank. But now that I think about it....might be wise to hide all the family pets if Herman comes a-calling. :D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    qqpQM.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frzPQUKsV0o[/ame]

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    And maybe it was. Just because you don't know it or don't agree with the logic....

Yes, it probably was there for a reason. Unfortunately there is no possible reason they could have had that would have made it look anything but stupid.

And yes, this is my opinion but I'm kind of the target market so my opinion matters. This ad lowered my opinion of him.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Looks like he's trying to appeal to the 2 most hated groups in America , smokers & child molesters. :)

Top Bottom