• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Forgive me if this is something easily pulled up in an old thread or something, but I'm pretty lame at searches and haven't found anything helpful thus far.

I'm trying to develop a list of shooting facilities in Central Indiana (15-45min from Indy) so I may rent one for an upcoming event. Looking for a rifle range with distances 200yrd+ (longer the better).

In a perfect world, there would be a nice banquet hall or similar type facility on-site where people could gather indoors for a formal meal & meeting.

I'm trying not to be too picky here initially so throw them all at me. I'd like to come up with a list of 5-6 to visit personally, then choose the one that fits best. Any info you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated, names/links/phone/emails. :popcorn:

Thanks!
    Jason R. Bruce

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Atterbury is nice. They only go to 100 yards and don't have a banquet room, but the range is extremely nice and EXTREMELY well run.

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks for the info guys!

I guess I'm really surprised and disappointed at the options I've come across thus far. Very few rifle ranges at all, much less >100 yarders! I figured there would be a lot of nice facilities up that way.

Maybe there are some diamonds in the rough out there I've missed in my broad search.

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Dragging up this old thread in hopes someone will chime in with a lesser known range, perhaps a private facility, or something in central Indiana. We're hitting a lot of dead ends with >100 yard ranges. Any help would be appreciated!

Top Bottom