• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    I was in Fort Wayne yesterday and stopped in at Ranger Supply. The place was packed and I was unsure why at first, but I quickly found out that they just got Pmags in a few minutes earlier. The guys were handing out tickets and if you got one in time you were able to buy 2 Pmags. I just so happened to get the last ticket. I asked how much for the mag and they said $14.99.

How about that??? Kinda makes me want to buy my next gun from Ranger and screw the shops that are charging $50 right now. With that said, you can sell anything for any amount you want to anyone that is willing to pay for it. BUT I still get to choose who I do business with.

:ingo:

AK471025

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    I was in the market for a berreta 92fs and i got it at ranger for 640 bucks compared to other gunshops in the area who want close to 800! I just wish they would get more buisness so that they can have more inventory.

Cowboy76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Hopefully their customer service has gotten better. Every time I've been there, the guys behind the counter were arrogant, borderline rude. If that has changed I may go back.

That's just my experience, its been over a year since I've been in.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've been doing business with Russ for a long time... you can't go wrong at Ranger Supply Co.
    Russ, Mike and the other guys have always been helpful.
    I've found their prices to be the best in the area.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I was in Fort Wayne yesterday and stopped in at Ranger Supply. The place was packed and I was unsure why at first, but I quickly found out that they just got Pmags in a few minutes earlier. The guys were handing out tickets and if you got one in time you were able to buy 2 Pmags. I just so happened to get the last ticket. I asked how much for the mag and they said $14.99.

How about that??? Kinda makes me want to buy my next gun from Ranger and screw the shops that are charging $50 right now. With that said, you can sell anything for any amount you want to anyone that is willing to pay for it. BUT I still get to choose who I do business with.

:ingo:

That's great business, and will get them more sales!!!!!:spend:

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I purchased my first pistol from Ranger and they had a great price on it. They have always treated me right and value my business.

I purchased a used Glock from the gun show (not from their store) and the front sight fell out while shooting. Their armorer fixed the sight free of charge. I now purchase any accessories that I can from them to support their business.

AK471025

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Its the only gun shop in ft wayne that does have good service. They will help you out if needed but wont pressure you if your just looking. Just make sure to bring cash when you go, they charge 3% on the prices when using a credit card to cover the fee if im not mistaking.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I was there and got my ticket and my son said can i get one so they gave him one and my little girl one so i got 6 of them. I was shocked but super happy. I have always had good visits and talks with those guys. Plan on buying a wheelgun from them when they get some in. Good shop just my 2cents.

HandyAndy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Fort Wayne (SWAC)
    I have known Mike for many years, and I love shopping at ranger. They are always helpful and willing to share knowledge. Plus, I believe they have the lowest prices around on actual hardware. I will continue to support and recommend them to friends and family. On a side note, when I purchased my first gun (first from them), Mike also recommended I join INGO :-)

tmanbuddyy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I feel sorry for people in ft wayne. Not to say anything bad about this place. But change is coming to this town with a new gun Shop.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    Do tell about ZX guns...can't wait to hear. Where will they be? What is their niche? What are they trying to attract? Lastly, who are they????? Love to know.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    I was there and got my ticket and my son said can i get one so they gave him one and my little girl one so i got 6 of them. I was shocked but super happy. I have always had good visits and talks with those guys. Plan on buying a wheelgun from them when they get some in. Good shop just my 2cents.

I think I rember you. I was wondering why you had so many. Did you see the guy crying because nobody called him to tell him they had them in?? He wouldn't let it go. CRY, CRY CRY. Holding up the line. I ended up letting him use my chance to buy .223 ammo. He stood there and cried for god knows how long. I was about to tell him to grow a sack and move on. :ar15:

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Na didn't stick around the other guys didn't seem happy that my kids got a ticket but o well i'm new to the ar game and needed the mags and at that price wasn't going to say no to them giving my kids a ticket. Besides made my kids day my son told all my buddys that came by that night.

Top Bottom