• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You are who you associate with. I haven't kept up with the controversy, but I'm sure there are other trainers who can teach you the same thing without the honor questions.
    I agree with your assessment BBI. I believe that a majority of the stuff that is taught by Cory was taught to Cory by other instructors from classes that he's taken.

With that being the case it comes down to a character issue and speaking for myself I can learn many of the exact same techniques from any number of instructors.

Same thing goes for J. Yeager as well.

Whenever I've made any comments in the many Yeager threads I've never said anything about his training methods. I've always taken issue with the way he presents himself.

In this case the whole "honor" thing with Cory and how it was handled rubbed against the grain with many people (including myself).

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I will not spend my money with a liar and a fake.

While most of the major instructors regurgitate ideas off each others or what agencies they work for migrat to ^^THIS^^ is pretty Pretty much my thoughts.Don't portray something they are not.

I agree with your assessment BBI. I believe that a majority of the stuff that is taught by Cory was taught to Cory by other instructors from classes that he's taken.

With that being the case it comes down to a character issue and speaking for myself I can learn many of the exact same techniques from any number of instructors.

Same thing goes for J. Yeager as well.

Whenever I've made any comments in the many Yeager threads I've never said anything about his training methods. I've always taken issue with the way he presents himself.

In this case the whole "honor" thing with Cory and how it was handled rubbed against the grain with many people (including myself).

This is sort of my view as well, not everyone like the over the top method but here is a pretty good description. (to the mods if this needs changed from a link feel free, not the most computer literate)

The Best Gun? (James Yeager a Douche-Nozzle?) - YouTube

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I think Que took the class and I took video on day 1 several years ago. I shot a couple of drills and picked up something from it for sure. Safe, nice range and good instruction.

Top Bottom