• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They have things listed on the calender but being it has been very very quiet is it even going on???

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I have not, and would not spend a dime with them. Simply because Cory has no honor, and I don't think his shooting ability is anything special.

It says it was a "Tactical Response" class, wonder if it is a Buck class? I'll save folks some money, if you wanna come my way, we can go out to the country and simulate bailing out and heading for the ditch while you leave your battle buddies behind. Bring a vehicle with a standard and we can stall it out to add to the authenticity. You can leave your rifle at home, wont be needing it.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It says it was a "Tactical Response" class, wonder if it is a Buck class? I'll save folks some money, if you wanna come my way, we can go out to the country and simulate bailing out and heading for the ditch while you leave your battle buddies behind. Bring a vehicle with a standard and we can stall it out to add to the authenticity. You can leave your rifle at home, wont be needing it.

:wrongdoor:

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Does learning from someone deemed to be without honor lessen your honor? How? What if they have something valuable to teach?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Does learning from someone deemed to be without honor lessen your honor? How? What if they have something valuable to teach?

You are who you associate with. I haven't kept up with the controversy, but I'm sure there are other trainers who can teach you the same thing without the honor questions.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom