• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    A great day was had at West Side Sportsman's Club today thanks to an invite from jclark. He, relic and me spent a few hours shooting our .22lr's along with jclark's AK and shotgun. It was a great place to shoot and the rain even stayed away.

Here's jclark with his 10/22:
    IMG_0249.jpg

Here's relic with his sweet 10/22:
    IMG_0254.jpg

Here I am with my SIG 522:
    IMG_0251.jpg

Here's jclark and me (notice where his hand is headed):
    IMG_0248.jpg

And here's jclark and relic showing the love:
    IMG_0247.jpg

We got our rifles sighted in, shot some steel (that was FUN!) and had fun shooting at the "lollipops" and the gong.

The trigger on relic's 10/22 is like butter. And my SIG ate everything we fed her and asked for more.

We also found out jclark had a bit of a loose scope mount...:rolleyes:

An awesome day! Thanks guys!:rockwoot:
    I finally joined your world of Sig rifles! I took advantage of the Buy 1 get a .22lr free. I'll have to take pics and post one day!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm so jealous. Pics or it didn't happen... but I know it did!

29dfzuv.jpg

TOP: SWAT patrol
    BOTTOM: 522

The hardest decision has been to sell off another fine rifle to make room in the safe or just get a bigger safe! :)::rolleyes:

The SWAT 5.56 feels like 'tank'. I loved the XCR; but, Sig has demonstrated consistency in manufacturing for many years and I've wanted a Sig556 for a while now. I'm thinking 'SBR' for it to cut off even more front end weight. The 'free' 522 is a no brainer. I paid $1650 for both. Can't beat that.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's hard to find time SE when you're tied up in the straight jacket for more than 20 hours a day and on those meds!:D

SHhhhhh!

GIMP. :D

29dfzuv.jpg

The hardest decision has been to sell off another fine rifle to make room in the safe or just get a bigger safe! :)::rolleyes:

The SWAT 5.56 feels like 'tank'. I loved the XCR; but, Sig has demonstrated consistency in manufacturing for many years and I've wanted a Sig556 for a while now. I'm thinking 'SBR' for it to cut off even more front end weight. The 'free' 522 is a no brainer. I paid $1650 for both. Can't beat that.

I hate you. You SUCK. :): That's a great deal though. I'm jealous. :)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    29dfzuv.jpg

I saw this like once a month but we really need to get together and shoot... I've gotta get my hands on those Sigs. ;)

Top Bottom