• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It used to be that I went to the range once or twice a week without fail. Lately, between the new GF and harder classes in school, I've only been able to go a couple times a month. I'm meeting another INGO member at Parabellum today and I'm really excited! :rockwoot:

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    It's been awhile since I threw money down-range. Last time was with my Dad. Took him to Parabellum and introduced him to my Tavor. I swear his head was going to split in half from the grin. :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks everyone, yes I'm really looking forward to going.

TF, that stinks dude! Like I said, I used to go an average of once or twice a week, sometimes more. Now I just can't free up the time, so once or twice a month is all I've been able to do. I would be very unhappy if I couldn't manage at least this much...

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    TF, that stinks dude!

On one hand it does stink... But on the other hand, I have two really cool kids at home that I (generally) enjoy spending time with. Then there's that one woman who married me (for some reason? It certainly wasn't for my money or my looks.)

Life changes, priorities change, etc etc.

The last time I shot anything was last fall when CountryBoy19 and I met up at my wife's ex-step dad's place and shot for a few hours.

I do have May 4 and 5 off ... I think that I may go to the range at least ONE of those days!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Have fun! Any drills/exercises you have planned? Or just a general stress relief from school? Either way you can't go wrong!

No drills, just stress relief. The person I'm meeting is bringing new stuff for me to shoot, which is always fun! :)

On one hand it does stink... But on the other hand, I have two really cool kids at home that I (generally) enjoy spending time with. Then there's that one woman who married me (for some reason? It certainly wasn't for my money or my looks.)

Life changes, priorities change, etc etc.

The last time I shot anything was last fall when CountryBoy19 and I met up at my wife's ex-step dad's place and shot for a few hours.

I do have May 4 and 5 off ... I think that I may go to the range at least ONE of those days!

I understand changing priorities, which is why I don't shoot as often as I used to, or would like. My son is grown and in college but my GF and college courses are taking up more time than they used to. Plus I can't afford shooting as often as I used to... :(

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Have a good time. Time at the range is always fun, especially with somebody who enjoys it as much as you.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I need to go as well. I go through phases. For a while I was going at least once a week, but havent been in a while now. I have memberships at both Parabellum and MCF&G as I have a benefit through work that pays for some of these, but lately my time has been getting chewed up elsewhere.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I try to go to the indoor range once a week. Now that the weather is getting better i am thankful that i can walk out the backdoor and have a little range time there.
    I also found out that applied ballistics in lafayette has a nice range and lots of rentals, even class 3. I might stop there some time soon

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, the trip to the range was awesome. Met my fellow INGO member out there (TopDog), who was kind enough to bring 5 different revolvers with a variety of ammo for me to try. That was a LOT of fun :)

Trying to remember the guns. He had an older GP100 with a 6" barrel, a Match Champion with a 4" barrel, an LCR, all of which were .357 magnum. He also had a Ruger 9mm and a S&W .41 magnum. All were a lot of fun to shoot. I think I liked the Match Champion the best. I haven't shot a lot of revolvers, so shooting them today was very interesting. Also brought my Loaded, Shield and CZ 75B. Excellent time as always.

Top Bottom