• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I feel like it is my duty to let you know that the MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag (which is a nice bag) is a knock-off/ copy/ clone/ theft of intellectual property of the Shooters Connection Tournament Series Shooting Bag Ultra- Black (which is also a nice bag)

I only feel obligated to point this out due to the hyper-sensitivity shown by some of the posters in this thread to the theft of intellectual property in the following thread.

Newg needs to learn how to properly apply Paco Purple to indicate sarcasm. ;)

nahfuten

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Zionsville
    so this midway bag comes with 2 pistol pouches... do they sell additional matching pouches, and how would they fit inside? I can't actually find a picture of the inside of this thing.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I took pictures of mine and did a bag report on the organizing range bag thread...check it out! There is definitely room for more in there, or if you had a small handgun you could probably even put it in one of the outside pouches.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I took pictures of mine and did a bag report on the organizing range bag thread...check it out! There is definitely room for more in there, or if you had a small handgun you could probably even put it in one of the outside pouches.
    :scratch: :redxdance:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Wow.

Placed my order with Midway on Tuesday, and it is in my hands on Thursday!

Nice product.

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    My Midway range bag arrived yesterday... this thing is the 'clown car' of range bags! Every time I thought I had found the last pocket or compartment, another one would revel itself:yesway:

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    The Midway bags are just flat out great!

I have one large and one small,,,,, the small is good for a gun or two easily, the large big is good for a small arsenal! :ar15:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I was apprehensive about this bag at first because there was no inside shots and I wasn't sure how large it was. After getting it I was amazed at the size, and the utility of it. Its a great bag, and at the sale price its practically a steal.

Top Bottom