• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nahfuten

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Zionsville
    I'm looking for a range bag that has pockets for 3 pistols, pockets for magazines, and an open area for hearing and eye protection, boxes of ammo. I'd also like to be able to lock it (even if its locking the zippers together).

I have not been able to find a suitable bag, short of custom made ones. Any suggestions? Thanks.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    The Midway USA range bag fits almost all of your requirements. IT IS HUGE! The only requirement that is not met is the locking part. But if there is a will theres a way!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Another :+1: for the Midway bag. I use it when I need to carry multiple guns and/or lots of stuff, and an LAPG Bailout Bag for single gun/match applications. Both are hard to beat for the money.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Midway USA range bag fits almost all of your requirements.

Definitely the Midway bag.

Another :+1: for the Midway bag.

MidwayUSA bag... i got two, redneckmedic has one.... vette has one.... dad has one..... mom has one.....

In police work, this is called a "clue". :D

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I feel like it is my duty to let you know that the MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester Black - MidwayUSA (which is a nice bag) is a knock-off/ copy/ clone/ theft of intellectual property of the Shooters Connection Tournament Series Shooting Bag Ultra- Black (which is also a nice bag)

I only feel obligated to point this out due to the hyper-sensitivity shown by some of the posters in this thread to the theft of intellectual property in the following thread. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/67117-outright_theft_of_intellectual_property.html

I am now finished high-jacking your thread.

Now I'm done.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I feel like it is my duty to let you know that the MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester Black - MidwayUSA (which is a nice bag) is a knock-off/ copy/ clone/ theft of intellectual property of the Shooters Connection Tournament Series Shooting Bag Ultra- Black (which is also a nice bag)

I only feel obligated to point this out due to the hyper-sensitivity shown by some of the posters in this thread to the theft of intellectual property in the following thread. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-outright_theft_of_intellectual_property.html

Now I'm done.

I think this qualifies as a Clone and therefore not theft of intellectual property in the same context as the last thread. :hijack:

:horse:

Back on topic, These do seem to be really nice and very roomy from the ones I've seen at a range and those that have them here.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield

I only feel obligated to point this out due to the hyper-sensitivity shown by some of the posters in this thread to the theft of intellectual property in the following thread. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-outright_theft_of_intellectual_property.html

Now I'm done.

Actually, although the bags appear similar, I notice some immediate differences. Also, it is very possible, like many other textiles, that the bag itself is likely not made by Midway, Shooters Connection, or (insert company name). It is likely that the same company made them and they are selling to these companies for branding and re-sell, which is completely legitimate.

I also have the midway bag and having nothing but good things to say about it, except I am still figuring out how to organize all the pockets and gear!

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Just got the Midway range bag about 2 weeks ago and love it. Only has compartments for 2 handguns though inside but still plenty of space for a third in the middle. Outside pockets are great to keep mags.

Top Bottom