• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Outgoing sheriff told me that both he and the new sheriff would be occupied on 01/01 at a social occasion, so I set my sights on visiting him on 12/31. Wifey kept me muy occupied on friday, so that didn't pan out either. Finally made it in today for my fingerprinting and signature. In and out in about 20 minutes. Beat that! Have I mentioned that I'm very happy here!??!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm sorry ... what did I miss? Why do you need fingerprinted?
    Thanks, Neal (almost Randolph Co)
    You're in the Class III (NFA) section. If you're not familiar with the process involved in owning such weapons read the FAQ above.

If you are familiar with it you would know that when you fill out a form 1/4 and send it to the ATF as an individual (not a LLC or Trust etc) then you must also send 2 copies of your fingerprints, and the form must be signed on the back by your CLEO.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Jay is a great guy and handles the department very well, IMO. It's not surprising he got you in and out quick. He has been a family friend for years. He even pulled over my dad in my driveway when I first bought my house(didn't recognize dad's truck and knew I hadn't moved in yet)! I hate to see him go.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    umm took a new job that doesnt permit me to make it to the sheiffs office during buisness hours sooooooo

i mailed my form 4 to them and they mailed it back 4 days door to door and i never even set foot in the door

not same county but i think all ind sheiffs are pretty good

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    umm took a new job that doesnt permit me to make it to the sheiffs office during buisness hours sooooooo

i mailed my form 4 to them and they mailed it back 4 days door to door and i never even set foot in the door

not same county but i think all ind sheiffs are pretty good

Just curious. What did you do for finger prints if you couldn't make it in?

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    Just curious. What did you do for finger prints if you couldn't make it in?

i knew my new job would be a problem but give me the ablility to buy more nfa so before i started i went in and got like 3 set takin,
    didnt know what i would use them for at the time but i knew i would need them :)

not sure what im gunna do when i use the other 2

edit if you do this they are only good for a year from when they are taking i think

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    i knew my new job would be a problem but give me the ablility to buy more nfa so before i started i went in and got like 3 set takin,
    didnt know what i would use them for at the time but i knew i would need them :)

not sure what im gunna do when i use the other 2

edit if you do this they are only good for a year from when they are taking i think

Thats good thinking ahead. I did that with the passport photos - I got a few extras. Glad I did used them all up and never planned too..

Top Bottom