• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, he's already wealthy by his own efforts in business. Seems his faith in America is justified
    I don’t doubt his sincerity about America.
    Edit: And the Z06 doesn't even know yet that it will be bought by some fat guy in his late 50s whose days of wildness behind the wheel, if he ever had any, are long past
    Yeah. I suppose. I’ve only see a couple around here on the road. Both drivers were way older than late 50s. Couldn’t tell if either was fat.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One candidate wants to build the FBI a grand, yuge, beautiful new building. One want so shut it down. Hmmm.
    The reason you have to have an FBI is so that you can build them a new building. How you gonna give your buddy a lucrative building contract if nobody needs a building? :dunno:

When he's your guy he doesn't need oversight.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, taking up the Randy Weaver cause is a sure to gain support....

Interesting difference though with Vivek wanting no FBI and Trump wanting to build up his friends at the FBI. I'd move it out of DC.
    Maybe I read it wrong. I thought it was that he wanted to give his contractor buddy a building to build.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Maybe I read it wrong. I thought it was that he wanted to give his contractor buddy a building to build.
    Regardless of the basis, Trump supports the new FBI HQ in DC.

An interesting quote from Vivek

“The comforting blanket of stolen-election stories allows those who embrace them to avoid self-examination and introspection and place all their electoral shortcomings at the feet of others.” - Vivek Ramaswamy, Nation of Victims, 2022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

“The comforting blanket of stolen-election stories allows those who embrace them to avoid self-examination and introspection and place all their electoral shortcomings at the feet of others.” - Vivek Ramaswamy, Nation of Victims, 2022
    That's a good quote from 'Swamy. Is it still applicable if there was factually a stolen-election?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Regardless of the basis, Trump supports the new FBI HQ in DC.

That’s a good quote. The revenge campaign crap plays well with the most ardent Trumpers. I don’t think it matters to most other people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's a good quote from 'Swamy. Is it still applicable if there was factually a stolen-election?
    Applicable yes. Revenge? No.we’re not doing that. If people broke the law prosecute them. Weaponize your FBI and you’re no better. Making America Great Again means restoring rule of law.

Either way, the biggest impact I want to see Trump make regarding elections isn’t to look back to the past. Just make elections trustworthy again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    You think self-examination and introspection can overcome "81MM legitimate votes" found days and weeks after election day? Trump carries plenty of baggage, but vociferous admonishment of illegalities in the 2020 election is one of his few virtues.

The revenge campaign crap plays well with the most ardent Trumpers.
    Um, the revenge should be from the people, ardent Trumpers or not. Eighty one million legitimate votes? People, happy with the results or not, should be ****** about 2020's election BS.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You think self-examination and introspection can overcome "81MM legitimate votes" found days and weeks after election day? Trump carries plenty of baggage, but vociferous admonishment of illegalities in the 2020 election is one of his few virtues.

Um, the revenge should be from the people, ardent Trumpers or not. Eighty one million legitimate votes? People, happy with the results or not, should be ****** about 2020's election BS.
    2020 is over. It's almost 2024.

If you got robbed in 2020, nothing will change that outcome. Fix election issues when you get reelected.

Whining about last week annoys me when it's a sports team no matter how bad the officiating was. Start playing this week's game

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

How many illegitimate votes were there? And in which states? Prove that and then there is something that can be done if you can find the people responsible. Anything else is as much blind faith as the Trumpers who believed Trump would be reinstated.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    81MM. The Big Guy is a my-third-attempt-presidential-candidate that rarely left his basement-literally, couldn't gather more than 12 people supporters to sit in their assigned hulihoops (sp?), rec'd more votes than any human being before him?? More black votes than 0'zero?? More votes than can be counted in one day? Oof.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    81MM. The Big Guy is a my-third-attempt-presidential-candidate that rarely left his basement-literally, couldn't gather more than 12 people supporters to sit in their assigned hulihoops (sp?), rec'd more votes than any human being before him?? More black votes than 0'zero?? More votes than can be counted in one day? Oof.
    How many?

Top Bottom