• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    A young woman in our community is up for a heart and liver transplant. We are raffling off a Mossberg over and under 12 ga. silver edition with removable chokes. Also comes with a hard case. winner must be at least 18 y.o and legally able to own a firearm.

tickets are $5.00 a piece or 5 for $20.00 only five hundred tickets to be sold. contact Darin @765-580-9515

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    When is the Raffle drawing? If its after the 1500 id be happy to sell tickets at my gun show table.

Also if you want get with me before the fair 765-580-0986. I'm sponsoring the food tent for the 4H program on the 25th and Ill try and move some at the fair.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Just so whomever is raffling this doesn't get in a jam - is the raffle properly licensed/sanctioned?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I wasn't insinuating that the firearms were procured illegally, etc...

But that there are goofy/stupid/specific rules/regulations/taxes/fees/pounds of flesh/hoops that must be gone through to "legally" have a raffle; even for charitable intents / organizations.

Is Your Fundraising Raffle Legal in Your State? | NALS...the association for legal professionals

Indiana Code 4-32.2-4

IGC: Charity Gaming Forms

Unfortunately, The Man wants their cut, in the form of license/permit fees.

I just don't want YOU to get jammed up over this.

-J-

dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    that was my fault... unfortunately I was posting and reading with my phone and the letters were real small. I thought you was asking was the rifle legal(guess if I had been a smart butt and said it was a shotgun and not a rifle that would have cleared that up:)) I looked up the code and under license exemptions it states that as long as the value of the prize is no more than $1000 or no more than $3000 in a year that you are ok. This information is listed under IC 4-32.2-4-3 I hope we can get all the tickets sold as this would be a help to her. Any one that is interested please feel free to call or txt my cell, the number is listed above.

dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    ok having trouble getting the pics to up load so bear with me. I click the part that says insert pic, above where you type but it isn't doing anything. don't know if its my computer or the site

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    PICTURES BELOW

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By9OIPPVxz_fT2xRUmx0NXNZcWs/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By9OIPPVxz_fY2FVcXFwMFF3RUE/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By9OIPPVxz_fcXd3R2dFa2ZKSGM/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By9OIPPVxz_fbmtVTU5pcWRDUmc/edit?usp=sharing

for now here are the pictures for darin.. until I use a better hosting source.
    Links should all work for you. they are in my google drive so you can view them.

CAM00061.jpg

CAM00062.jpg

CAM00064.jpg

CAM00065.jpg

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Will the prize be shipped if the winner is not local? At winners expense, or is that being provided by the raffle?
    Also, I'm assuming that the recipient would be responsible for a background check fee at his/her local FFL?

Top Bottom