• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reeserx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Kokomo, in
    I got fingerprinted and paid LT1 early February around..i just called and found out my money orders have been cashed yesterday. Now my question is : what's the next step in the process? Now should it be here any day now or are there more steps in the process?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I got fingerprinted and paid LT1 early February around..i just called and found out my money orders have been cashed yesterday. Now my question is : what's the next step in the process? Now should it be here any day now or are there more steps in the process?

As long as the money order has been cashed and you paid your local LEO fees the next seven steps are to just wait for it to arrive.

Patience will be the key. Expect to receive it in November, when it shows up sooner you'll be very happy.

Reeserx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Kokomo, in
    Lol! I actually just checked my mail and received a letter from my local pd saying they approved my application and submitted it to the state for final review. A little concerned as my name was wrong on the envelope that it came in. Hoping just a clerical error! Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom