• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thanks for all your replies but I decided to give him the money instead. He is a good guy and is trying just had stuff pop up.

:hijack:

I see you are from Scott County..
    I have always wanted to visit there, my moms side of the family (Kimberlin) have a big history there..

</thread jack>

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Thanks for all your replies but I decided to give him the money instead. He is a good guy and is trying just had stuff pop up.

if you gave it to him out of the goodness of your heart props to you. if you loaned it to him there is nothing worse you could have done. you think buying a gun off a family member in need is bad as posted earlier. wait till you try and get repaid it never goes well. actually it rarelly happens and you both loose out.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Long story short a family member need some extra money so he is selling 2 handguns. I only have enough to buy 1 off him. One is a brand new High Point 45 with laser and the other is an old .38 S&W revolver in about 80%condition. The revolver is chrome and has a few spots that are pitted and the wood grips dont look very good. I do not know the model number but it looks similar to the old model 10 with the thin blade bump sights. The timing seems ok and trigger is pretty good. This purchase really is to help out and may be used as a home defense gun. Please NO High Point sucks comments, I own a C9 that is an amazing gun for the cash. Which would you choose?

Get the wheel gun and a box of hollow points. ;)

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area
    I'm not a fan of cheap guns.

You're a nice guy to give him the money.

I would have bought the old S&W :D

But you're nicer than me :rockwoot:

:cool:

Top Bottom