• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    You are quite welcome slowG! BTW The RSA is also considered by Glock to be an expendable item. It will wear out eventually and as a matter of fact after a few hundred rounds the washer on the back usually shows quite a bit of wear. The dual spring should be good for at least 3000 to 5000 rounds before it needs to be replaced. Your mileage may vary! :)

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    I apologize I didn't think about the fact that if it wasn't gen 4 it wouldn't have the dual recoil spring. I need to go to sleep obviously! :-P

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Tell them you want them to send the part to you, don't send it in if you don't have to. I sent in my new Gen 3 for throwing brass in my face and the lower trigger safety pin kept coming loose, Glock told me they would replace not repair, even though that decision took a month not the 4 weeks I was told we are now on month number 2. It's gotten to the point that my last conversation went like this with the head of warranty service " This is the 7th time I've been told to call back on Thursday, as of today give me my gun or give me my money back" he said he would call me back... Still waiting...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom